Journey to bankruptcy.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
No worries really, he won't be able to masuk... unless he has pinned you down.:love:

shyful313;415759 said:
lesson learnt..dont ever bend infront of 535i..

flash;415761 said:
No worries really, he won't be able to masuk... unless he has pinned you down.:love:

aahhh .. another guy who has experienced my wrath ! . :top:

BLaCkHoWLiNG;415752 said:
RAMSING FOR PRESIDENT!!!! RAMSING FOR PRESIDENT!!!

---

PSSSTT!! - free rabaoke session

Ramsing for ADUN Penanti ...

Sure or not? I thot you always bend down in front of me...:top::rolleyes:

535i;415773 said:
aahhh .. another guy who has experienced my wrath ! . :top:

Hmmmm, am currently beemerless... for a reason... JUST SO THAT I DONT GET BANKRUPT! What with all the racunners around... it can be just so tempting. Hmmmm, but wait until the economic/financial situaiton improves, if it ever does....

ray123;415603 said:
the photo is showing the cams? have big effect on the performance.??

(SORRY NEWBIE here in BMW engine tech.)

Looks like you're really an engine tech newbie... better not play play if you don't know much.. if u walk into any tuner shops and ask like that sure will kena cut throat...

535i;415775 said:
Ramsing for ADUN Penanti ...

weiii..bising byk, mcm aiseyy mannn 1jjjzzzzz....

BLaCkHoWLiNG;415752 said:
RAMSING FOR PRESIDENT!!!! RAMSING FOR PRESIDENT!!!

---

PSSSTT!! - free rabaoke session

i know where u stay, will ask your neightbour to fly his underwear on your car!!!

chili e30;416160 said:
saw this car today,wow! really garang...don't play play...

my car unker car la....u should see pussy car, that one will make little girls cry, including 535i

ramsing;416167 said:
my car unker car la....u should see pussy car, that one will make little girls cry, including 535i

yeah - i cry coz it's only 4 pots !

Not the Singapore lady, the other Malaysian one, the BRUTE!:top: The one you always bend over for while admiring the engine bay.

535i;416194 said:
yeah - i cry coz it's only 4 pots !

ok, just an update. feedback after about 3 weeks of usage.

installed the DrVanos. and chained primary tensioner also. noisy vanos noise was all but gone. just a little noise at a small rpm range. but much better than before. and low down response also improved. i guess it back to how its supposed to work.

i'll try to take a video la....with my wonderful phone.

daveseech;418157 said:
wah, nice project you have there.

thanks...project but soon going to be staying on the streets.... :eek:

BLaCkHoWLiNG;418191 said:
yesterday we went convoy on MEX highway.. i was doing 300km/h.. ramsing's car overtook mine like as if it was standstill

hehehe.....here we go again. eh, u still got that old avatar from ZTH ar...the one with overtaking the concorde. hehehe....faster post it.
btw, u never touch 300kmh also :p at least let me feel going past 300kmh. basket...next week :top:

Top Bottom