Brembo GT Big Brake Kit (BBK) for BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
SMG330i;655746 said:
Why not getting the bmw performance brakes? I think it looks cool too. Made by brembo too and cost must cheaper. If not mistaken the rotors are 330mm front. Looks cool thou!

I've enquired about it but at RM8K+ for a brand new BMW performance brakes, I might as well get a used Brembo GT at 9K. Price wise almost the same but Brembo GT has bigger 380mm rotors in front and the fiery red caliper, haha

Try get a quote from SG for the performance brakes. It should be a steal there.

Bad camera quality. Not a pro.

DSC01566.jpg

Beautiful car and very nice BBK's especially the calipers. What's next? Iceman exhaust? :p

I got a quad hamann tips fitted with 3d carbon design diffuser. So i guess next is to SC it or maybe some remapping. I heard some quoted remapping can gain 15% +-.

I have a problem now, lol. I'm using Style 172 rims (19") and I'm not sure if a 380mm disc would fit into this rim? If I read around, it should fit but can anyone confirm? Need help from the gurus out here. Bro SMG330i is on 20" I believe?

Style 172 looks like this:
28295e5_20.jpeg

Hi bro, if not mistaken Brembo have 355mm disc as well.. Btw, mine to share more info on BBK, i'm interested it also.. hehe.. Heard before Stop Tech? Saw on others forumer are using this brand in oversea..

ansonsoo;656013 said:
Hi bro, if not mistaken Brembo have 355mm disc as well.. Btw, mine to share more info on BBK, i'm interested it also.. hehe.. Heard before Stop Tech? Saw on others forumer are using this brand in oversea..

Brembo, Stoptech and AP Racing are some of the well known brands but of course, Brembo is the most popular/expensive among them. For E60, the front BBK 6-pot is available in 380mm x 32mm normally and will cost easily RM9K and above. For me, I am only buying Taiwan BBK (can't afford Brembo):

http://www.optionmotor.com

SMG330i, bro do you need to change the brackets for the 380mm rotors? i mm thinking to get a set of used Front Brembo vorsteiner style but i might need someone to had the brackets modified to fit the calipers.

oh yeah, what is your offset of your wheels ? just want to make sure mine will be BBK clear ttoo..

aoch88;656025 said:
Brembo, Stoptech and AP Racing are some of the well known brands but of course, Brembo is the most popular/expensive among them. For E60, the front BBK 6-pot is available in 380mm x 32mm normally and will cost easily RM9K and above. For me, I am only buying Taiwan BBK (can't afford Brembo):

http://www.optionmotor.com

I see.. Option cost how much ya bro? RM9k for 4 ? Or only front ? If for 4 consider cheap oh ! :top:

ansonsoo;656065 said:
I see.. Option cost how much ya bro? RM9k for 4 ? Or only front ? If for 4 consider cheap oh ! :top:

Option brakes is around RM5K range brand new and Brembo, AP Racing, Stop tech would be RM9K-14K for front only :p Not really cheap, haha

I hv one set used Brembo for sale .... Asking price is RM18.5K. Front and back and condition is mint :4: .... :top:

Repayment period 30 years available? If got then I take, hahaha. Well, brembo are simply beautiful and I wish I can afford.

aoch88;656172 said:
Repayment period 30 years available? If got then I take, hahaha. Well, brembo are simply beautiful and I wish I can afford.

For you, not 30 yrs bro, but I can offer you 60 times payment mode. You can pay 60 times.......but must do it within 30 days ...... :4:

dzuljazz2001;656171 said:
I hv one set used Brembo for sale .... Asking price is RM18.5K. Front and back and condition is mint :4: .... :top:

what's the mileage on the set? caliper colours? Brembo GT ? for E92 or E60? more info plssss

M5port;656036 said:
oh yeah, what is your offset of your wheels ? just want to make sure mine will be BBK clear ttoo..

The front caliper over hang is 35mm and rear 29mm for E90. So just make sure your rims will clear that.

M5port;656034 said:
SMG330i, bro do you need to change the brackets for the 380mm rotors? i mm thinking to get a set of used Front Brembo vorsteiner style but i might need someone to had the brackets modified to fit the calipers.

Yup. I bought the brembo kit is for E92 M3. So fabricating brackets is a must to get it fitted. Only M3 kit has all four 380mm rotors.

Top Bottom