Brembo GT Big Brake Kit (BBK) for BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
How much does it cost to roughly fabricate those brackets? I heard it's expensive?

Ya. Installation and parts cost me RM 2800. Bracket is RM 550 a piece. Similar material use for OEM brembo's bracket.

SMG330i;656316 said:
Ya. Installation and parts cost me RM 2800. Bracket is RM 550 a piece. Similar material use for OEM brembo's bracket.

I thought you DIY it also, hahaha.

SMG330i;656316 said:

where is it done ah ? is the parts safe ah ?

M5port;656236 said:
what's the mileage on the set? caliper colours? Brembo GT ? for E92 or E60? more info plssss

Greetings bro, sori for the late reply. Sad to say that the above set has been sold. If you still looking for 1, I can try and keep my eyes open for you here in Kuantan.
Recently I saw one in an auto shop here, red calipers, used abt a year I think but it's only the front part. I can asked them if you are interested. Pm me if u like.

Cheers.

aoch88;656318 said:
I thought you DIY it also, hahaha.

hahahaha bro.. This one must leave to the expert. If i were to DIY this, later i think when hard braking, the caliper might fall off. :)

M5port;656330 said:
where is it done ah ? is the parts safe ah ?

Done in a friend's shop in Penang. Super save. Having it around 4 months. No problem at all.

smg330i,

Nice Pics. Thanks for uploading.

Question: Did it significantly increase the feel of the overall weight of the car? i.e acceleration feel has reduced due to those massive pizza brakes?

Next Question: Worth the sacrifice?

Like to know your feedback since you're running on them already. :)

Wow.. didn't expect so expensive for BKK ! Btw, in Sg saw a nick Damien something are selling Brembo BBK, related HPF up grading on his post.. But wondering M'sia any shop can look see look see the BBK?

ansonsoo;656456 said:
Wow.. didn't expect so expensive for BKK ! Btw, in Sg saw a nick Damien something are selling Brembo BBK, related HPF up grading on his post.. But wondering M'sia any shop can look see look see the BBK?

Buying from chop shop is not an issue but if the BBK is too old/worn out and you need to buy new rotors/brake pads then not worth it. Those rotors will cost RM1K+ per piece and brake pads also RM1K+ :)

with all the big brakes usage etc etc ...what about joining us and become official which is a mere 0.05% of the value of those big brakes which are for sale or being used out there ...

then we can become a much more bigger community here .... :) IMHO

bimmerholic;656393 said:
smg330i,

Nice Pics. Thanks for uploading.

Question: Did it significantly increase the feel of the overall weight of the car? i.e acceleration feel has reduced due to those massive pizza brakes?

Next Question: Worth the sacrifice?

Like to know your feedback since you're running on them already. :)

Thanks bro! You know what, i never floor my gas paddle before. I'm a very slow driver. So i don't feel any drop in performance.
Worth the sacrifice? Hell Yeah!! I loved it! Except i have to clean it very often, lots of brake dust for a day drive. That's the only bad part.

SMG330i;656648 said:
Thanks bro! You know what, i never floor my gas paddle before. I'm a very slow driver. So i don't feel any drop in performance.
Worth the sacrifice? Hell Yeah!! I loved it! Except i have to clean it very often, lots of brake dust for a day drive. That's the only bad part.

Do you mind if I help you to clean the dust? :) As a return to my favor, please buy me a set of BBK on my next birthday.

aoch88;656661 said:
Do you mind if I help you to clean the dust? :) As a return to my favor, please buy me a set of BBK on my next birthday.

Hahaha bro! Nice one! My advice bro, don't go for those cheap BBK, they're not worth it.

Spaceman;656687 said:
SMG330, how much is your hamann quad? for what model? thanks

Bro, i got the tips only. Then retrofit it to my exhaust + another piping and bullet fitted on the other side. Installation cost me
RM 600. Very good workmanship i can say. Satisfied! The 4 hamann tips cost me RM 800.

Top Bottom