Journey to bankruptcy.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ramsing

Club Guest
Tot i'll share my journey for more power, but which also leads to bankruptcy. :D for those with weak wills and fat wallets , u've been warned :D initially tot of posting this in the E34 section, but since racun is good for everyone, y be selfish :top::wink:i'll start with the brakes. upgraded the stock e34 525i brakes to the E38 brembo 4 pots. also upgraded the brake master pump to the double servo type from a e34 wagon. been using them for about 2-3 months, and i must say, the difference is night and day. no regrets, and brake pads/discs are OEM bmw. so no worrying about M5/Brembo prices for pads/discs :eek: but just upgrading the master pump alone on stock 525i brakes was not bad, but smooth braking became difficult. too much pressure. everyone in the car kept doing the Egyptian when braking in traffic jams. :D with the E38's, just nice. i guess if u got the 540/M5 calipers, would be also ideal.a couple of pics; the brembo's required modifying to fit. due to bankruptcy, no money to buy proper camera, so had to use phone :wink:E38 Brembo 4 pot
IMAG0068.jpg
IMAG0069.jpg
IMAG0072.jpg
preview of whats to come, when i get the chance to install them. due to the upgraded brakes, the car felt slow. so more powaaahh was needed, so had to install this....
22042009010.jpg
and this in turn required this to work properly.....
23042009016.jpg
after installing M3 cams, vanos decided to make itself really loud. and hopefully regain some lost low end powaahh with this....
23042009013.jpg
will post more when i've installed them :wink:

Nice thread bro. Haha. I must say, POWAHHH corrupts even the most pious person :D

U know I will have to say something to all these, right ?

What next ? Better suspension ? :top:

pssst .. M5 caliper or 540 got what .. the pads are cheap but the bearing is a killer !

One more thing - your car bontot sag a bit laaa . Maybe - wrong spring or sag spring (too much pickup) ...

Hmm .. what else - ehh .. Hella smoked will be nice hor .. :wink:

arsenalboi;415349 said:
where did u buy the e34 wagon master pump and how much ah
from chop shop....cant remember where la. around 400 i think.

Eggie86;415356 said:
Nice thread bro. Haha. I must say, POWAHHH corrupts even the most pious person :D
heheh..thats y i said racun is nice to spread to everyone

535i;415362 said:
U know I will have to say something to all these, right ?

What next ? Better suspension ? :top:

pssst .. M5 caliper or 540 got what .. the pads are cheap but the bearing is a killer !

One more thing - your car bontot sag a bit laaa . Maybe - wrong spring or sag spring (too much pickup) ...

Hmm .. what else - ehh .. Hella smoked will be nice hor .. :wink:

hahahaa....i was waiting for u to chip in :p

better suspension...ahem, tgh tunggu la bang :p

itu spring nanti la....u think i got money tree planted in Gheylang also ar...:D

nola....next mod would be to introduce some water in the burning mix :D

How much for the S/C if you don't mind me askin :D And what type of S/C is it???? Very nice bro ... more pics pls :D

BLaCkHoWLiNG;415386 said:
ramsing the samseng owns:

1. 24 finance companies throughout klang valley
2. 6 chains of mamak shops
3. 32 foot reflexology shops
4. 5 Rabaoke joints with NOT only just orientals but also exotics
5. bought over 2 BMW workshops
6. 10% equity share in Auto Bavaria
7. 3 bungalow lots in Kenny Hills, Gasing and Sunway
8. 5 shoplots (Sunway, Kepong, USJ, PJ NewTown, etc)
9. 3 concubines (1 from china, 1 from france and another from uzbek)

bankrupt??

MY ASS!

and 1 car wash - near EPF PJ ... :top:

BLaCkHoWLiNG;415403 said:
dat one tarpau.... he say he not syok with partnering fat chinese blokes

what's next - chasing a malay guy ?

Basket .. let's rape him ! :top:

brader lamsing,

Could you please itemise the costs of each equipment so that I can decide whether to lamsing you in bankruptcy hehe

B33mEr;415382 said:
How much for the S/C if you don't mind me askin :D And what type of S/C is it???? Very nice bro ... more pics pls :D

it came with the car. its a powerdyne charger. belt driven type. ultra low maintenance, compared to gears.

BLaCkHoWLiNG;415386 said:
ramsing the samseng owns:

1. 24 finance companies throughout klang valley
2. 6 chains of mamak shops
3. 32 foot reflexology shops
4. 5 Rabaoke joints with NOT only just orientals but also exotics
5. bought over 2 BMW workshops
6. 10% equity share in Auto Bavaria
7. 3 bungalow lots in Kenny Hills, Gasing and Sunway
8. 5 shoplots (Sunway, Kepong, USJ, PJ NewTown, etc)
9. 3 concubines (1 from china, 1 from france and another from uzbek)

bankrupt??

MY ASS!

weiiii puekorrrr, all the above belongs to you la...but u ask me to keep for u in your name. :p btw, the 3 concubines go back dy la...u never visit them so long.

535i;415418 said:
what's next - chasing a malay guy ?

Basket .. let's rape him ! :top:

heeheh...trying to find some buttseks partners eh?? shoo shoo....SG manyak ada skrg...

lamoo;415436 said:
brader lamsing,

Could you please itemise the costs of each equipment so that I can decide whether to lamsing you in bankruptcy hehe

unker lamooo.....item by item too many too list la...but u set aside about 13k +/- i think can kautim. including piggyback tuning. if using M50, then cheaper lor the tuning options.

wan520i;415552 said:
aiyo..., dia suka the 2nd channel ke....., habis la..koyak nanti...

Wan, dun be conned by 535i. he always say other ppl suka main b'kang, but he's the rapist actually. everytime he open bonnet, he ask ppl to bend inside to see the 6 throttle, then he straight sumbat!!! :eek::eek:

...Just out of curiousity....Mr Ramsing..wat is ur budget for modding those engine parts? i think of modding a E39 525 for more power..and hv limited budget...wat do u suggest??
after installing M3 cams, vanos decided to make itself really loud. and hopefully regain some lost low end powaahh with this....
the photo is showing the cams? have big effect on the performance.??

(SORRY NEWBIE here in BMW engine tech.)

ray123;415603 said:
...Just out of curiousity....Mr Ramsing..wat is ur budget for modding those engine parts? i think of modding a E39 525 for more power..and hv limited budget...wat do u suggest??

the photo is showing the cams? have big effect on the performance.??

(SORRY NEWBIE here in BMW engine tech.)

ermm...budget for what parts? if u want simple straight bolt on power, then get a supercharger. depending on type, can range from 15k right up till 30k, this is for a complete kit.

the photo shows the vanos unit and the gears, not the cams. cams are nice if u like to rev it a lot, but for auto cars, it might actually be worse, because its always in the low revs, so it feels very lethargic.

hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip. Next I make sure I wear armoured underwear... but come to think of it, he is height challenged. How to sumbat straight unless he is on platform shoes or standing on a stool....cabutssssss.:rolleyes:

ramsing;415582 said:
Wan, dun be conned by 535i. he always say other ppl suka main b'kang, but he's the rapist actually. everytime he open bonnet, he ask ppl to bend inside to see the 6 throttle, then he straight sumbat!!! :eek::eek:

flash;415735 said:
Thanks for the tip. Next I make sure I wear armoured underwear... but come to think of it, he is height challenged. How to sumbat straight unless he is on platform shoes or standing on a stool....cabutssssss.:rolleyes:

Ehemm . this is BMW CLub .. not VIOS CLub ...

Wah, someone got time to monitor this thread wor. Answer veli fast also ler. No work ka?

Psst, psttt, this forum is for all BMW enthusiasts ler.:listen:

535i;415738 said:
Ehemm . this is BMW CLub .. not VIOS CLub ...

Top Bottom