itzit the 2005 E60 525i M-sport without PDC ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yong1234

Club Guest
guysi juz bought a E60 525i M-sport japan specit is without a PDC ...if i wanna install it ,how much is the cost and the ccc is japan specno FM for me and GPS

CCC - you need to change the CCC. I did it at Obermaier - Freddy 03-4042 1637. It so much convenience and reliable to do there. My Japan 's CCC was not working, still under warranty. The salesman asked me to send it to their approved mechanics, but it was hell, the approved mechanic cannot do it despite having the replacement CCC unit. It took about three months and finally, the salesman agreed with me sending CCC to Obermaier. Cost wise..u need to negotiate lah..I guess will be between RM9k toRM10k. With CCC replacement, you will get all those FM, GPS etc.

Freddy - Ada referral bonus for me tak , just like MLM business..ha ha ha..maybe free labor for oil change

PDC - PDC is not a standard item for Japan model. Extra cost to install PDC and it can be expensive. You may just use reverse sensor, so much cheaper. I am thinking to install reverse sensor..Can anyone provide me with phone number/cost/name of good shop.

the price so high ......
i think im not going to change....
i think i should buy 1 Garmin Gps,reverse camera

Top Bottom