It's Tea time again (Weekly Official TT)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
strange strange... i arrived at 11.30 or so.... i saw miles of udms... hmmmm...

Guess 10 mins makes a lot of difference. Serves me rite running away from the little drops of rain. No worries, theres always next week...........

We were there about 11.30pm...

I managed to meet alot of familiar nicks in the forum...it was a good and short outing, especially kevster, fabian, nik (finally after a year), ylhkor, etc...

Was in walrus_lord's new 330ci...damn its good..no sweat at 180km/h...

ok noted so nx week wil be after 11pm ya.....last week i was at jb TT, about 16 of them turned up.........so c u guys at MMZ yaaaaaaa

I was late cos have an Annual Dinner meeting in PJ.. So how many more of you guys coming for the dinner?

Rumours have it that there'll be a happening band performance. They will only perform for this auspicious day and no other days. Come and see for yourself. Don't headbang for missing the event of the year.

luckily ive paid man........hope to c them rocking man.....cheers

Ade said:
I managed to meet alot of familiar nicks in the forum...it was a good and short outing, especially kevster, fabian, nik (finally after a year), ylhkor, etc....

Yeah man..! :p

This coming Friday TT would be E30-centric TT.. Everyone especially the E30s are welcome to 'gempak' MMZ... :p

Date: 8 Sept 2006
Who's coming?
1. Fabian

sure lah got report, fabian wil take attendance bro.......come on show yr ride man....

Bailey said:
sure lah got report, fabian wil take attendance bro.......come on show yr ride man....
pakupakis is a fine lady with passion for her E30... not a dude...

Come lah, no need sked... ;)

oh ya ka fabian, in tat case hope SHE cld make it tis friday at MMZ meeeeehhhh, anyway MISS PAKUPAKIS sorry..........

No problem... I wouldnt know if you all are guys or girls either.. hehe.. except for a few whom I have met.

My ride is nothing to see la.. needs a lot of body work. Shy la..

Also, bkt jelutong very far la.. got to get up very early on Sat as well..

Maybe shld use recorder.. record the whole TT and play back.. kekekeke..

on your body work meeeh, ive jes come across in the forum tat Mr Theva bawah pokok can assist you in upgrading yours, miss.........

This coming Friday TT would be E30-centric TT.. Everyone especially the E30s are welcome to 'gempak' MMZ... :p

Who's coming?
1. Fabian
2. -berq-

-berq- said:

Who's coming?
1. Fabian
2. -berq-
List so short only ah???

Gempak this list before we gempak MMZ... ;)

Nah!

Who's coming?
1. Fabian
2. -berq-
3. kevster30

wow tat sounds good guys, at least i can start the ball rolling for tme to start looking for a very nice E30 (project car)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom