It's Tea time again (Weekly Official TT)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming on 4 August 2006: (state Estimated Time of Arrival, ETA)
1. Blackrobe (10.00 ish)
2. Kahl (2200hrs ish)

Absent with apologies:
1. Fabian (Would be away on trip)

Coming on 4 August 2006: (state Estimated Time of Arrival, ETA)
1. Blackrobe (10.00 ish)
2. Kahl (2200hrs ish)
3. Angelicdemon (10:00 p.m. ish)

Absent with apologies:
1. Fabian (Would be away on trip)

AnGeLiCdEmOn108 said:
iek where is the rest lah... is it that the TT is confirmed and no need list is it?

Got some more coming this evening,
1. XXX
2. BP8000
3. Mafia
4. Jerman
5. Bundy
6. Bailey
7. chrispkwong
8. Ken E.
9. Mr595
10.asman

sorry, haven't been following the thread (and lazy to check)..... where is the TT again?

fabianyee said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/fabianyee/map2bktj.jpg

map2bktj.jpg

Here's the map again.....:cool:

after that to go-kart track near MOFAZ or what... driftin lah sikit... any drift king around?

callin zoggee...

AnGeLiCdEmOn108 said:
iek where is the rest lah... is it that the TT is confirmed and no need list is it?

hehehehe......the others will come like "ghost in shell"

nice meeting everyone again after long time of absense especially the guys and 1 girl who stayed up till 6am!

6am!!! I thought all say goodbyes at 2sumthing?....Yah great nite thnXXX to the 46ers ala Burgertime boys who graciously graced this event which really needed a boost...till the next one...which sadly Im unable to attend...but God is fair he made many Fridays....Thank God for Fridays...and also NKTOB.....

a few of us stayed till 6 kekeke now still a bit tired

btw nice e34 u have! Very tastefully done, makes the e34 one of my targets also in the near future :)

XXX said:
6am!!! I thought all say goodbyes at 2sumthing?....Yah great nite thnXXX to the 46ers ala Burgertime boys who graciously graced this event which really needed a boost...till the next one...which sadly Im unable to attend...but God is fair he made many Fridays....Thank God for Fridays...and also NKTOB.....

U r welcome bro XXX, at least now u can put a face to all the nicks!

cheers!

Wat!!!??? Dan, you & a few stay until 6am?... quoted by XXX, "AMAZING WHAT BURGER CAN DO". Ai-ya, me counting sheep until 5.15 oso cannot sleep... er.. you might have just pm me to join you-la :D

i like the blue angel eyes... dan promote... jeezzzz 6 sumthin????

Yah great nite thnXXX to the 46ers ala Burgertime boys who graciously graced this event which really needed a boost...

it was great to see all of y'all
and the 34ers also...
up to 6 in da morning eh?
wahhhh....next time i must stay longer lar like this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom