It's Tea time again (Weekly Official TT)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerman said:
Mr Treasurer,
pix blur, leh! Maybe next time, take group photo, ya:)
the actual photos were ok, just that I set to higher compression (to reduce file size) that the photos become grainy...
Will upload to a photo hosting site and link from there

See you guys tonight. Gonna kidanap Jesse and take her for a spin.

Guys I intend to make it to my first TT tonight. I have company dinner which I hope ends by 11pm. Will you guys be around till midnight?:cool:

marilah beramai ramai... anyone knows where "appu" pulti is three28. tried calling his mobile cannot reach...

callin appu... stop pockin...

Sigh** where was everybody?? i was there 9.30pm (first there) nobody there only a few members.... please la next time say after 10 or 11 so i don't have to wait alone.

Nice to meet some new friends see you guys next week!

MRsamdol said:
Sigh** where was everybody?? i was there 9.30pm (first there) nobody there only a few members.... please la next time say after 10 or 11 so i don't have to wait alone.

So what happened to THE OTT?
Exactly what happened last time when I went to Showru... I can feel for you bro :rolleyes:

Guys,

When is the next TT session? im eager to join & c all the Bimmers

Bailey said:
Guys,

When is the next TT session? im eager to join & c all the Bimmers

Bailey,

there will be one this week of Friday at MMZ. It will start at 9.30pm, but it is not usually untill much later that every one will usually show up

thx

haiya....not like we dont knw wht time the members really arrive for official tt? hehe...
anyway....its best to come for tt frm 10.30pm onwards s most members just got bck frm dinner/work and wanna freshen up b4 heading bck out again...

hope to c u guys at mmz soon...but not this few mths as i'll b really really bz...

rgds and best wishes to all...

-brad-

sithwarrior,

cheers mate i'll see u there as my house is jes 5 minutes away bro. do u hav any idea where shld i get club's merchandise like stickers and BMW Polo Club TShirt, thx bro for assisting me

Last Friday nite was my first TT session. Was late (11pm + onli arrived), so didn't get to meet many forummers. But did meet a bunch of nice ppl there (and 3 comm members) and their nice rides. Also managed to put faces to some of the nicks.

Hope to be able to meet up with more members the next time I can make it.

heheheh... i still hav not been to the TT in MMZ. been out of the city leh... hopefully 2 join u guys this Friday though...

actually it would be nice if you are planning to come early to put
your eta. That way some of the other early bird can get together
via using pm and sms will waiting for the rest to turn up.

I remember my first TT when it held in Al Kenchana.. Blur like a sotong.
Round the block a couple of time looking for bmw car but found none cos
was there at 9:30.(too early) Stalk the place until see a udm parked there.
Thick skinned a bit and ask whether he is from bmwclub.. Luckily he was.

Alex it was you...

Coming on 4 August 2006: (state Estimated Time of Arrival, ETA)

Absent with apologies:
1. Fabian (Would be away on trip)

Coming on 4 August 2006: (state Estimated Time of Arrival, ETA)
1. Blackrobe (10.00 ish)

Absent with apologies:
1. Fabian (Would be away on trip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom