Italian And Germans experience

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zoggee

Club Guest
Osflanker's Italian bitch had her gaskets changed and butt lowered. My Ex German Bitch...ahem :blush: warming her up. she is back with me. Keeps wanting to come back to ..I dowan.Trying to get rid of her...:getyourfactsright: .. Got too many car to take care off. with my yellow sub and my JDM :ph34r: All of the them are fun cars.. OSflanker was too busy to come fetch his Italian bitch..asked me to drive her while in my care....guess what!!??? She is a beut..with 2 sexy trumpets and lowered butt! She is truely Italian breed. I"m calling her Isabella :) OSflanker...look at her butt. :)

My ex german bitch... :) Spent 48K on her. Now She is for sale...Not keeping her.

Prefers to drive my yellow sub... :D

look at the signal in the headlight set up. * sigh* the guy who took her from me didnt really take care of her.

My ex bitch interior...she has Buggy T shifter,AS41 engine0,Delortto's,sway bars... :)

My Ex German bitch...with her Delortto Kapita... :)

Sold her 3 years back...the owner knows sh.it about cars. Left her to rot like this. Sad..very sad. :beaten: She is with me now..finding new lover.

Who's interested in my Ex???? B)

Selling her at a very good price...You guys can call up Lian Hor Auto Parts at Jalan Ipoh. Ask for Mdm.Wong or Ah Fatt...they know I spent a lot on her.
Stripped her bare metal,new floor pan,Y plate,A Retro Signal in the headlights set up and a kmh Speedometer.

Really had my fun with her...my wedding car.

:angry: :angry:

'Stripped her bare metal,new floor pan,Y plate,A Retro Signal in the headlights set up and a kmh Speedometer.' - but still using DCNF (single summore) and a rusty air-filter cover, should you change it to twin DCOE then your Bitch rock. cheh ..... what a waste ...

YAzid
:cry:

Originally posted by JYazid@May 10 2006, 09:52 AM
:angry: :angry:

'Stripped her bare metal,new floor pan,Y plate,A Retro Signal in the headlights set up and a kmh Speedometer.' - but still using DCNF (single summore) and a rusty air-filter cover, should you change it to twin DCOE then your Bitch rock. cheh ..... what a waste ...

YAzid
:cry:
:D :D...cannot DCOE...twin DCNF 40 will be great....with good interior....and new filter..

the owner, OSflanker just drove her.... he is falling in love with her again.and he is taking Isabella to Sepang this June. :)

Me gonna retire my Yellow Sub...gonna Do :blush: Isabella in Sepang too.

why u have so many gfs?

today drive this , tomorrow drive that, where is Amy?

Originally posted by Zoggee@May 10 2006, 04:50 PM
the owner, OSflanker just drove her.... he is falling in love with her again.and he is taking Isabella to Sepang this June. :)

Me gonna retire my Yellow Sub...gonna Do :blush: Isabella in Sepang too.
Yes, I gave Isabella a good spanking just now. But she wants more than I can give. A totally different experience from previously, it's like she went for plastic surgery!

well... :blush: now the owner is a pervert. He :D orgie-nising :D a gang bang later on here at PNDC.

gonna try her against my yellow sub... :blush:

10pm tonite.... Ganga Bang Isabella,then I'm gonna let my yellow sub spank her . :nyehehe:

Top Bottom