Is it possible to fit 6.5 inch into E46 doors?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Guys, I am really curious how much those speakers are? The focals etc. Is it really worth the price? I am out of the scene for a while.

I agree with you and put the Focals into the same class as DLS, Dyna, SEAS at all at the same class. Give me an Isreali-made Morel anyday. The only American driver that I would add to the list would be a/d/s.

Saat,

Ever compared the Israeli made Morel drivers with those from Morel US ? ... You'll know the answer to this one for sure ...... Remember the Phoenix Gold Ti comps ... was selling for almost USD 700.00 those days. It was built like no other comps and had a sound that Boston and Diamond cud only dream of. Then we found out that both the mid and tweets were based the Morel IL range.

WJ,

Which speakers are you asking about ? Let us know la. But honestly, ICE gear prices in M'sia are over-inflated really ... agents/distributors and most retailers are all out to make as much money as they can if you're looking at mid/high end gears.

Phoenix, MBQ, Dynaaudio and many of others have gone commercial in order to survive. But the SQ is still there.

Yes I will attest to the performance of the Isreali made Morels when I compared them many years ago in a home setup in a custom-made enclosure. This guy is die hard Morel fan.

in the mid 90s, i thought focal tweeters were the best simply bcos they were on the wilson x1 grand slamm!... best ever promotion for focals... and jmlab later introduced their grand utopia... and now utopia stuff is available for car audio... gone is the mystique of focal tweeters... i'll never put focals in my car... the best place for focal inverted titanium dome tweeters is inside wilsons...

Van, no brand in particular but I heard that Focals are going for >RM5k per pair or tweeters and mid bass drivers.... Gila betul. What about the Morels?

WJ,

Which Focal model is that ? The K2 Power series is going for about RM 2.5K. The current Utopia is about RM 3K plus. But if you ask me, the K2 P is all you'll ever need.

Morels ... tis one gotta ask Sifu Saat ...

Cheers,

ic ic. Thanks. Really makes the PHDs a bargain then but then again it depends if one likes the sound they produce.

The PHDs are not bad really. Great SQ comps for very competitive prices. What are they going for these days ? I kinda lost touch with the ICE pricing in M'sia. A pal was using the PHD Ref series before changing to Bravox Kevlar series.

Top Bottom