Is F10 a reliable machine?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
black2 said:
Aoch88,

Bro Audi offered me the showroom unit (tech package for 29x,xxx). and got another pre-reg 2016 standard package going for 25x,xxx. emmmm my wife like the Audi A6 ... confused
Just tell your wife about the quality problem and poor service level of the dealer, enough to change her mind. the last thing ladies want is a problematic car.

F10 5201 Msport Management unit going for 285k... mileage 1200km only Grey... anyone interested pm me... I'll give the contact.

EL118 said:
Just tell your wife about the quality problem and poor service level of the dealer, enough to change her mind. the last thing ladies want is a problematic car.
We already bought the Audi but her next car definitely won't be Audi unless there's a new dealership in Malaysia which is worth re-considering.

Hi Aoch88

Thanks for the advise... test drove the Audi A6.... I din't get the same feeling like I get in F10.... F10 is my liking. :67:

manage to find f10 & paid the deposit... waiting for loan approval.

black2 said:
Hi Aoch88

Thanks for the advise... test drove the Audi A6.... I din't get the same feeling like I get in F10.... F10 is my liking. :67:

manage to find f10 & paid the deposit... waiting for loan approval.
I hope you chose what you like :) Audi cars aren't that bad but it's the local dealership that screws it up big time.

Top Bottom