Is F10 a reliable machine?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ahsiangsiang

Hi Current F10 owners,

I seriously considering upgrade my ride from 2014 teana to f10 520i, my only concern is the reliability as I don't wish to park my car often in SC.

Hope to get feedback from you guys.

Thanks

Most member, with the exception of a small few, hv had wonderful experience with their rides. A car is as reliable as the owner who maintains the car well. If u buy a brand new car, ur pretty much covered but a used one, ur guess is as good as mine.

ahsiangsiang said:
Thanks gendong.....

Jsut go for it, enjoy the ride...others"belakang kira"

*try very hard now to convince my CFO, wife..lol
Thats the spirit bro. Ouch..... wife.... bring her for a test drive.... good food.... n really good luck bro

Bro
Me too current ride teana 250 2011... and thinking shift to 520i or 528i.. hope dream will come true.

Wow.....Why a lot of Teana users shifting to F10? Anyhow, F10 are reliable. No complaints from me. Some feel that the diesels are more durable and more reliable than the petrols. Thank God I decided for a diesel.

Bro black2, yeah! Let us make it happen! Hahaha

Bro F10 Crew, I myself feel that teana is boring medium family car but no doubt is comfort, I feel no "uummmpppph" while driving the car and I always want a BMW!

yaa bro... just went & checked today... 520i last unit 29x,xxx 2017 black, last unit left at this dealer... any better $$ then this?

and also Audi A6 with 22k diskaun 0.88% interest rate also in my hunting list.... :)

Numbers don't lie.

With over 2m sold BMW 2010-2016, it should be a great car barring some unlucky ones.

Do your homework when u buy second hand as modern cars cost more to repair with all the electronics.

Good Luck.

AB Penang Sales Agent told me Pre-Reg 28xK.....
Ingress Damansara told me 275k which should be premium selection I guess....

Waiting AB Penang to find stock for me.....

Bro black2, do let me know your final hunting result... :)

If there is no more f10, I might consider 330e as my daily ride and keep the teana for my wife.....

New G30 price, I believe my wife will freeze my account... :p

Since you have a good reliable Teana, it will good to go for a diesel double cab like Hilux, Ford Ranger or Triton that can easily wad through flood water, believe me you will have no fear of flood whenever it rains hard, least you can rescue your stuck Teana. Do not intentionally discouraging you from buying an F10 but this is just my practical thinking. Alternatively you can buy one F10 and one 4wd double cab. Also plus the fact that having a 4wd a go anywhere vehicle you and your family can enjoy more outdoor life. Cheers!!

black2 said:
yaa bro... just went & checked today... 520i last unit 29x,xxx 2017 black, last unit left at this dealer... any better $$ then this?

and also Audi A6 with 22k diskaun 0.88% interest rate also in my hunting list.... :)
You better think twice before you buy the Audi. Here's why:
1. Euromobil is completely fucked up and the worst dealer ever. Their service is crap and lousy. I know because my wife has an Audi.
2. The A6 Hybrid is a cancer car, numerous issues and known for it.

Happy hunting :)

Aoch88 , please do share what's the problem with the A6H. Almost bought it when I was looking but settled for a F10. You are absolutely right about the service from Euromobile. I had crap service when I visited the showroom not once but twice. That's why I bought a F10 and not an Audi.

Merc did provide excellent service but their sales package was not as attractive like BMW package. good example is the BSRI alone is a win factor.

Aoch88,

Bro Audi offered me the showroom unit (tech package for 29x,xxx). and got another pre-reg 2016 standard package going for 25x,xxx. emmmm my wife like the Audi A6 ... confused

F10 CREW said:
Aoch88 , please do share what's the problem with the A6H. Almost bought it when I was looking but settled for a F10. You are absolutely right about the service from Euromobile. I had crap service when I visited the showroom not once but twice. That's why I bought a F10 and not an Audi.

Merc did provide excellent service but their sales package was not as attractive like BMW package. good example is the BSRI alone is a win factor.
The electronics seem to give a lot of head ache. I asked the Audi sales person, head of after sales, my friend which owns a workshop. Basically everyone I asked about recommend me to avoid this model despite it being priced attractively.
I was also told some customers kept sending their A6 back for various issues. It's a workshop car, I don't think it's any fun to drive a car that needs to stay in a workshop periodically.

black2 said:
Aoch88,

Bro Audi offered me the showroom unit (tech package for 29x,xxx). and got another pre-reg 2016 standard package going for 25x,xxx. emmmm my wife like the Audi A6 ... confused
It may sound attractive but like I've said, the after sales is very bad. Actually everything about Euromobil is bad. When my wife's car was sent in for a repair under insurance claim, Euromobil did NOTHING and expect everything to be done by the customer. Normal service is also horrible, the SA sometimes isn't even sure what the fuck he's doing.

It's not so much about Audi but more like, Euromobil. If you can live with shit service, go ahead and buy the Audi :)

Top Bottom