Inter Car Club Bowling Tournament

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Daredevil

Founding Member
Any pro bowlers in the house?I remember there were some pretty good bowlers last time i.e. JPB, bmdriver, chester, who else?????Perhaps we can organise a charity bowling event with other car clubs. Check out what our Northern neighbours just organised. Yummy.....

Hey, this sounds like lotsa fun. Chester is the biggest bowling buaya I know - always pretend here pain, there pain, didn't eat the whole day, sprain finger while playing piano etc etc only to wipe out the competition. Bmdriver is just plain sissy with his prayer mantis PCK kung fu chow. I mean, he uses a pink ball! I'm not an amateur but think bowling is great for relieving stress. Those who're game, please list yer name here and we can liaise with Redd if anyone in italiaauto are interested. We can also rally a ladies' team with pakupakis and her friends.

1. Chester
2. Bmdriver
3. Juan Powerblow (nice bowling name, eh?!)

Originally posted by affan66@Apr 7 2005, 07:43 PM
lionel, which longkang??? the bowling alley's or the .....
Longkang which has 2 bowling ball at each side...... :nyehehe:

Get some of those gals to handle my balls and i'll be there in a jiffy! Woohoo!

Originally posted by 3er@Apr 9 2005, 09:04 AM
Get some of those gals to handle my balls and i'll be there in a jiffy! Woohoo!
Wah 3er, very direct. I like it. But I'm not sure if any of them handle balls. They're probably average at least 180 pins per game....hahaha.....

Wow....sounds like a plan. I bring my kid bowling on Sat and Sun at either BSC or Mid Valley. If you organise it in the mornings, it would be great. The kids can play too.

Hahaha....3er, you've been watching too many Mike Myers movies, haven't you? :D :rofl:

Top Bottom