Insurance renewal

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Kay.G.

Club Guest
Hi Tuan Tuan,
My ride is e36 1993.
Which insurance company can insure this model.
What will be the market value to insure.
Currently insured with Kurnia but there is a special loading for cars more than 20 years.

Please advice..Merci :)

How did you get on with insuring your 20+ yr old car? I am trying to get fully comprehensive cover for 1990 520i anyone got any ideas? MMIP will only do third party...

I'm done at pdg jawa klang for insurance for my e36 1994

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

MYE36 said:
I'm done at pdg jawa klang for insurance for my e36 1994

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
so you managed to get fully comprehensive cover of just 3rd party?

gypsyqueen said:
so you managed to get fully comprehensive cover of just 3rd party?
sorry late to reply and my apology due not to stated im taken the policy from mmip as recommend by tuan slyder . if you take from any insurance agent it will be third party and the sum-insured is around 1/4 from your OTR price if im not mistaken

Thanks MYE36. I've been to the Uni Asia and all they can offer is third party (no fire and theft)!

I've got an agent on it who says he can get third party fire and theft so will see what the quote is.

Someone at MMIP did tell me that there is a rumour they will be starting fully comprehensive cover in 2015. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for your help.

Great will try, thanks.

Seems to me if you were insured with insurer before the 20yr issue than ok.

But as it's the first time I'm buying insurance in Malaysia they don't want to offer.

Will try for sure. Thanks

gypsyqueen said:
Great will try, thanks.
Seems to me if you were insured with insurer before the 20yr issue than ok.
But as it's the first time I'm buying insurance in Malaysia they don't want to offer.
Will try for sure. Thanks

Hi, bro gypsyqueen,
May I know are u manage to renew your insurance with first party?

Current my e36 year 92 also facing dificulties to renew first party insurance. The insurance company only offer third party with fire and theft. So would like to know any bro out there manage to renew theirs first party insurance?
Many thanks in advance.

sorry for the late reply , my e36 is on mcis & 38 progressive , as long as is 1st party im okay with any..

Hi All, managed to renew with etiqa with open cover note(new) for my e36. 10++ for full cover includes windscreen.

Good evening all,

Trust you all are having a good start to the year. I wanted to ask what the current Insurance companies out there that will cover 20+ years cars.
Specifically 91 E34. Thank you.

Be Well.
Dom

Top Bottom