Insurance Panel Workshop in USJ for my 38 :-(

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

seech

Club Guest
Had a minor incident in my 38 with an E-Class. Damage to the lower part of the front left and passenger doors as well as the skirting. :-(Can anyone recommend a good insurance panel workshop in the USJ area? Need to claim for repairs on some minor accident damage. Mainly bodywork and painting.Just want to get opinions of those that had work done before in USJ for a 38.

Sorry to hear that.

Usually I go to CMS which is located at usj8. And is just behind the metro driving workshop

Yeah. Unker Vincent also recommended CMS. Will call them tmrw. Very heartsick.... :-(

Ah man. Sorry to hear about the mishap.

Hope your ride will be back to normal soon.

Nothing too serious but still needs to work all the same..... :-(

Claiming against the other parties insurance as it was his fault so maybe can get some new door trim for my car... :)

He! He! I think it was your fault lah. The iL too long to handle? But your special car should have the power to pull through mah!

Vincent Hor;743522 said:
He! He! I think it was your fault lah. The iL too long to handle? But your special car should have the power to pull through mah!

Special car? :wink:

Some pictures of the incident....
My car number has been blanked off to prevent some of you from wasting money 'investing' in it.... I already wasted some in yesterday's draw....

Was actually travelling on the outside lane when this E-Class came out of the factory, through the first lane and scraped the side of my car as I was driving by....

These pics were taken after the incident where the E-Class reversed back into the factory and I reparked in front of him.

BMW vs. Merc?

Merc wins this round.

Some more pics of the damage while waiting for photos to be taken at the Polis Stesen... :)

i don't think you can claim much of this thinggy ...it would be best if you could compromise some $$$ amount with the merc driver and repair it on your own at the expense of the merc driver ... i assume the paintwork touch up would be around rm1K ...

ICEMAN 13;743698 said:
i don't think you can claim much of this thinggy ...it would be best if you could compromise some $$$ amount with the merc driver and repair it on your own at the expense of the merc driver ... i assume the paintwork touch up would be around rm1K ...

yaya, agree with iceman13 statement. maybe you can use your magic to wipe all the scratch then OK edi.

yeh i can bring my alienjuice and pink guave polish juice + 9227c and some touch up paint ...just for you master seech

ICEMAN 13;743698 said:

The Merc driver initially suggested that we settle on our own... I said how can. He was exiting his factory and I was driving along the road. Technically can't be my fault what..... anyway after that I told him lets make police report. So done. Waiting for keputusan now.

sewell;743708 said:
yaya, agree with iceman13 statement. maybe you can use your magic to wipe all the scratch then OK edi.

ICEMAN 13;743722 said:
yeh i can bring my alienjuice and pink guave polish juice + 9227c and some touch up paint ...just for you master seech

If can be removed by polishing already done but bottom of door is dented and needs some panel work and painting.

Top Bottom