injector cleaner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

c-square

Club Guest
Dear all,It has been about 15,000km since the last time I used the injector cleaner and I am thinking of putting in again. Since there are so many brands in the marketplace with wide differences in their pricing, I would appreciate if you sifu out there could share with me which brand you would recommend. Also, is it too early or late to plonk in the injector cleaner every 15,000km?

I used red-line fuel injection cleaner abt RM45 / bottle. So far so good.

If you know anyone who can get hold of Toulene...use that in 20% concentration with your fuel for a damn good clean.

Normally I fill up 40L with 8L of these stuff and then redline the car now and then to loosen the carbon and flush out these buggers. After that, the engine feels damn nice and responsive.

My mech uses a brand called Pro-Specs or something similar.....he has a special apparatus to force feed this into the rail injector via compressed air.

Two cans is needed.....one for this apparatus and the other goes into the fuel tank. Obviously, engine is running when he connects this to the apparatus.

Works, cleans ur fuel lines as well & cost abt RM80-90.

Originally posted by Jules@May 18 2005, 04:57 PM
My mech uses a brand called Pro-Specs or something similar.....he has a special apparatus to force feed this into the rail injector via compressed air.

Two cans is needed.....one for this apparatus and the other goes into the fuel tank. Obviously, engine is running when he connects this to the apparatus.

Which mech is do u go to for dis 'blow job'? :yes:

Originally posted by Jules@May 18 2005, 03:57 AM

can give a try, not bad at all. i had try one b4 then after that maintain with red line.

Top Bottom