I'm Searching for rim cap / center cap BBS?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
it can be done! tapi aku punya hilang terus semua. haha

but if i just modified the badge cap and put it on the rim with out the srew on cap its looks okay i guess

like this
bbsrsgtchris.jpg

l_4a202a04f2201c5beb5fd76bba0f0e7a.jpg

standard.jpg

5701180043_large.jpg

bbs.jpg

Bro Get these on instead :p cost me less than RM 400 for all 4... get the real Carbon Fibre not like my Replica Taiwan mari if you got the budget :p

attachment.php

Keano;643724 said:
Sorry Bro, tumpang your thread...

What about these ones? Anyone knows where I can get these hexagon/6 sides shaped rim caps? The diameter of the hexagon/6 sides is 8cm.

BBSRims.jpg

Anyone here got these these hexagon/6 sides shaped rim caps? The diameter of the hexagon/6 sides is 8cm.

Apiz;650398 said:
u mean like this?

The rim caps in the photo that I posted is different from the rim caps that you posted up. So no, Bro.

The ones that I'm looking for are normally silver in colour & is surrounded by little "triangle like shapes" as shown in the photo I posted.

Apiz and others..

Sorry for the 'loss'of your caps..that's why i always have a spare set, eventho it is costly..

So the good news is, i am willing to sell off my spare BBs rim caps (BRAND new and original with receipt), the same price as i bought with no mark-up..if you are interested, could PM me or call/sms me at 017 2006 193. i can MMS the pic of the cap.

I believe your rim type is BBS RC..better still, if you are interested with the rims (BBS RC,17in lightweight), i can consider also. Currently the rims are on my e39..

Thanks

naharnms;650693 said:
Apiz and others..

Sorry for the 'loss'of your caps..that's why i always have a spare set, eventho it is costly..

So the good news is, i am willing to sell off my spare BBs rim caps (BRAND new and original with receipt), the same price as i bought with no mark-up..if you are interested, could PM me or call/sms me at 017 2006 193. i can MMS the pic of the cap.

I believe your rim type is BBS RC..better still, if you are interested with the rims (BBS RC,17in lightweight), i can consider also. Currently the rims are on my e39..

Thanks

haha its ok bro i already order a custom rim cap as shown in the picture above

Keano;650685 said:
The rim caps in the photo that I posted is different from the rim caps that you posted up. So no, Bro.

The ones that I'm looking for are normally silver in colour & is surrounded by little "triangle like shapes" as shown in the photo I posted.

haha okay bro btw u can take a sample of your rim cap and send to sun hap or any other workshop that do engenering work to make another rimcap

Apiz;650920 said:
haha okay bro btw u can take a sample of your rim cap and send to sun hap or any other workshop that do engenering work to make another rimcap

Bro, do you have Sun Hap's contacts?

Many thanks in advance.

i'll post it up tomorrow need to find the resit somewhere haha

In Malaysia, whatever is eye catching, it will go missing bro.

Lost my candy apple red tyre valve caps of my Wira several years ago.
Parked it in a lorong nea Jalan TAR (Not Lorong Haji Taib....but nearby....wahahahaha)

well after this in gonna screw the cap on and put some dog shit on it if im gonna park for a long time to see if somebody poor enough to steal that! hahaha

Keano;650949 said:
These are the exact rim caps that I'm looking for...

SDC14694.jpg

SDC14695.jpg

SDC14696.jpg

SDC14697.jpg

dude ..if ya can't get these , perhaps try out the style 5 ones ..can easily be bough from ebay ka or even from kl

ICEMAN 13;651084 said:
dude ..if ya can't get these , perhaps try out the style 5 ones ..can easily be bough from ebay ka or even from kl

So far I've got no local leads for these rim caps. Any idea where in KL I can find, be it these exact ones or Style 5?

Top Bottom