I'm Searching for rim cap / center cap BBS?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Apiz

Club Guest
hey anyone know where to get this rim cap ? My center cap got stolen and the sport rim looks really ugly without it.. :14: rim cap cap also wanna steal kah?
13189d1301512915-bbs-rs-shirt-bbs-rc-.jpg
the cap maybe like thisThis is the real rim
08062011477.jpg
08062011478.jpg

Can get from local BBS distributor but quite expensive. Best buy on ebay and ship it into Malaysia. Still cheaper...

That's what I did.... :)

thank you all for this information.

the cap is like this maybe

this is my dad's rim i wanna sent it for refurbish but then when i look at it the centre cap was gone , i ask my dad he said the centre cap was stolen .. the car and the rim ada sentimental value untuk saya

The centre cap comes in 2 pieces. 1 is the screw on and the other is the badge. I think this picture is one of the best ones around.
The forefront pic is the assembled cap (screw on + badge). What I have is the badge...

The 2nd pict shows the "screw" thread

IMG_0016Large.jpg

17052009561.jpg

Apiz;643146 said:
hey anyone know where to get this rim cap ? My center cap got stolen and the sport rim looks really ugly without it.. :14: rim cap cap also wanna steal kah?

the cap maybe like this

:4: ... u very lucky they took only the cap bro, I hv one fren, they took the whole wheel n tyre and another they took the whole car :(:(:(

Sorry Bro, tumpang your thread...

What about these ones? Anyone knows where I can get these hexagon/6 sides shaped rim caps? The diameter of the hexagon/6 sides is 8cm.

BBSRims.jpg

Keano;643724 said:

What about these ones? Anyone knows where I can get these hexagon/6 sides shaped rim caps? The diameter of the hexagon/6 sides is 8cm.

BBSRims.jpg

nahhhhhh its okay..ive seen it on ebay..i think

dzuljazz2001;643716 said:
:4: ... u very lucky they took only the cap bro, I hv one fren, they took the whole wheel n tyre and another they took the whole car :(:(:(

lucky i guess , to many dumb ass poor thief..

Apiz;643770 said:
oooh that i don't know..haha

No problem, Bro.

If anyone has a lead on where to get these rim caps locally, pls share with me.

Thks in advance.

Keano;643724 said:

BBSRims.jpg

I bought the said cap from Auto Bavaria RM280++ each

tamade7;643808 said:
I bought the said cap from Auto Bavaria RM280++ each

Wow...no wonder ppl wanna steal lah!

The caps cost almost as much as the rims, Bro.

Keano;643813 said:
Wow...no wonder ppl wanna steal lah!

The caps cost almost as much as the rims, Bro.
I waswondering if u can reuse the old rim cap n paste bbs logo. I've seena lot ppl do this. But the logo will came off after certain time la

Top Bottom