I'm new here..pls guide me TQ.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

arenai

Club Guest
Hi all club members!I'm arenai (read 'ar-en-ai'). I'm a man from Cheras and now moved to Melaka recently. Currently working as a kuli at an Oil & Gas company here. I used to be hanging at sportsbike clubs in the net, now sold off the bikes looking for a nice car (BMW maybe...) Dah penat riding at blazing 260-280kmh... sakit pinggang woo...hehe. Nak rehat sekejap and also no time to ride eversince I moved to Melaka.Saw a 2001 325i plate no. JGC333 this evening at a dealer's shop here. Anyone knows the previous owner/history? The shop was close, so dapat tengok dari pagar aje. Managed to call the salesman tho, he quoted RM120K for the ride. Is the pricing ok? anyone recently bought one? what's the actual price range if u may share. Surely can bargain summore i supposed.My budget is around RM95K-RM105K for a 318i 2001 maybe. But if can get the above 325i at below RM110K that would be great oso..!! Goodluck to me! hehe :D TQ all sifus.

welcome to the club arenai................ask the dealer for RM110k shld be ok ....nice number sumore....gd luck

Arenai, welcome to the BMWCM family. Hope you enjoy you stay here and good luck in your search for your UDM.;)

Welcome to the club bro. With your budget...get E46 328i year 00 or 01. Since you used to the power and speed of your superbike forget about 318i, 328i is most suit you.

cheers

120k?!?!

dude! er... let me welcome welcome 1st. i got my 320ci fro 140k!!!! what r u waiting for? but let me tell u... 2001... u will have to spend a HEFTY sum of ka-ching! to erm... mod. n repair. so beware. cheap doesnt mean it comes good all the time. but cheers anyways to u for wanting to get a UDM.

well well
come come
go go
get get
your your
mechanic to check check
b4 b4 buy buy
or else pocket'n'wallet
koyak koyak!

Hmmm....another ex-biker in d house. Welcome, welcome.

Hi arenai

Wellcome to the forum, we are having a recruitment drive for membership to
BMW Club Malaysia, click at the link below for more details.

Also pls do join us for our Newbies TT thats on every Thursday, pls go to http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12255 for more details. It would be advisable to go to the last few pages for the latest updates as we shift venues from time to time.

hello..

hello arenai...i'm also new here and from melaka. just got my ride last week, e46 320i msport 2003 recon. bought it for 145k. got the privilege to test drive the JGC333 (showroom in bachang kan??) but not satisfied with the condition!!!
if u're looking for for an e46 msport (not sure la die nye series and prod year), u can try have a look at another showroom beside petronas @ pringgit point. if u xsure kat mane, PM@ kol me.glad to take u there bro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom