If you thought the E38 iL's were huge.... the F10 is ENORMOUS!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

seech

Club Guest
I always thought the E38 iL's were huge! So happened I parked next to a F10 the other day and the size of the 5-series really shocked me! The new F10 5-series is ENORMOUS!!!

Check out the pictures below...

Same distance from the wall...

Not quite the length of the iL but the F10 is not meant to be a stretched limo version and it's almost the same length!!!

Wheelbase comparison...

Rear wheels in the same location.

Front wheel location.... just a couple of inches behind.

Hmmm.... maybe it's just me but I think the E38 still looks great! Lower roofline and sleeker profile.... I like!

But whatever it is, the F10 is simply ENORMOUS..... now I need to park next to a F01 iL and see....

I think if you park a E34 next to F10 it'll look like E30..,if E30 probably look like a Mini...

Cheers :)

The F10 might look huge, however, the E38 beside her has a huge heart, hehe.

hmn.... I drives the F10 and it doesn't feel that huge compare to my previous E60.
newer generation bimmer are upsizing but engine all downsizing..
I remembered some one told me the E39 is about the same size as E90...

Yes the F10 looks big but the inside is a huge difference. You can practically walk straight into the rear of the E38 iL. I am sure your kids have now found so much freedom back there.

gregcwho;742729 said:
I think if you park a E34 next to F10 it'll look like E30..,if E30 probably look like a Mini...

Cheers :)

Ya man...l cars are getting bigger and bigger!

ICEMAN 13;742755 said:
that e38 still has got the sexy curves ...

My favorite BMW..... So nice to finally own one....

seewai;742760 said:
The F10 might look huge, however, the E38 beside her has a huge heart, hehe.

Ahem..... The bonnet has been welded shut and Albert lost the bonnet release lever.

Not so huge lah... Only a 730iL. ;-)

whymahn;742771 said:
e38 profile is sleek

Looks lower and longer than the F10.

ck318ci;742776 said:
hmn.... I drives the F10 and it doesn't feel that huge compare to my previous E60.
newer generation bimmer are upsizing but engine all downsizing..
I remembered some one told me the E39 is about the same size as E90...

I would imagine that the 39 is the same as the 90.

Vincent Hor;742796 said:
Yes the F10 looks big but the inside is a huge difference. You can practically walk straight into the rear of the E38 iL. I am sure your kids have now found so much freedom back there.

That's very true. The external body is HUGE but don't know what they do with all that space. The inside of the F10 is still much smaller than the 38iL. I thought of putting an inflatable pool in the back seat and let the kids enjoy a mobile pool. :)

seech;742918 said:
That's classified.... :listen:

Seech,
I need to admit that i sat in ur car with Albert last Friday & also test drove it. Seriously ur black mamba can really go....& i kinda of like it....damn smooth...:listen::top:

kaniz;742960 said:
Seech,
I need to admit that i sat in ur car with Albert last Friday & also test drove it. Seriously ur black mamba can really go....& i kinda of like it....damn smooth...:listen::top:

Yeah man. Everything's done and it's really smooth. Albert did a great job sorting out the longshaft vibration. Took it to Melaka to detail the M5. Awesome on the highways.... :top:

kaniz;742960 said:
Seech,

Bro, kena racun to do the same???

Seech, if get an E32 to park beside, you'll even be more amazed at how 'big' cars are now. :D

Eggie86;743285 said:
Seech, if get an E32 to park beside, you'll even be more amazed at how 'big' cars are now. :D

We should do one with every generation of the 7-series..... would be interesting to see.

There was a 7 Series generations photo shoot in Jan 2011 organized by Dipak7. Check the search function.

Top Bottom