iDrive on 1 series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Quikflyer

Club Guest
Hi guys,I wonder if it's possible to install iDrive in our 1 series? :D If so, how much do you think it'll cost?Cheers

waaa...if 116 i think have to change dashboard...hahaha...coz no hole to put the idrive....emmm...half cut got ah 1 series??if AB sure kow kow....hahha...y dont just buy Garmin Nuvi??

wait a minute....emm...i dont really know the total function of idrive....can someone educate me pls.....paiseh.....hehhehehe.....is it GPS eh?

Wow bro that would be cool but the cost i think we better change our ride to the new 125i!!!!!!!!!

My 2 sen worth... I have the I:Drive on my 118i and have programmed it so that it never raises its ugly head from the dash! For communications it was never ordered with the BlueTooth from the factory so is of no use, for entertainment it provides no more functionality than my previous non i:drive HU, for climate it provides absolutely no functions that I might needs (a timer anyone?) and finally on navigation, it is Japanese spec so despite the best efforts of SA (who would dearly love to sell me a MYR 2,500 disc!) it does not function at all nor will it... I didn't order the car with an i:drive nor would I knowingly do so if I had to pay for it. It was simply in the car I bought sight unseen at auction. I think that if it was fully configured and functional it might be an interesting diversion but not having SatNav means I get to learn more about KL than I would otherwise...

Vasco

hmmm ive ask SA and they say they are selling it for 25k :eek: hmmm i have the compartment for the iDrive but minus the iDrive..... i wonder if i can get it for a cheaper price?? Any idea guys/gals??

wah for rm25k i can go for nice holiday in italy & buy more gucci handbags!

I'm going to AB this evening and let me ask them more about this thingy (if I can remember)

Top Bottom