I want my headlights to look like tis!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
To bad bro...........its nice!!! People from the same country also find it difficult to order....what are we ...........so damn far away!!!

Quite a huge project man...need to remove both headlights for him to do it......Workmanship here to put up and down the headlights also costly dee.....but if u really sick about it.......there is no price limit i guess!!

Noler bro..tot of juz buying the halo lights n custom fit ere.But dunno who can do it, thts d problem!!!...Bro, we DIY our own la...Lolzzzz!!!!

Its not any tom dick and harry can or dare......our headlights are damn unique in a way.... the plastic housing is not removable at all other wise if they managed to DIY then all those yellow lights is history...tats why i also need to change head lights to have all the whitey effect....sigh....

I read the post....that fella who sell the eyes has a special laser to remove the housing and able to fix it back and i guess this where the charges comes in i think!!

So now i oni can look at the pict la..haha...so sad tht we cant hv it!!!!!.....bro watelse u wan 2 do to ur car??

Unless you are going DIY and PVC silicon the openning of the housing! =p

there's a will there's a way! the worst outcome is to source for new headlamps (put cost a side la)

Hey all, I have actually email Eric a week ago, the person who did the angel eyes.

He is really helpful and and willing to help as long as we can ship our headlights to US. Having said that, any of you that can actually live without your car for a period of time, you can have your custom angel eyes fixed!! (Sadly, I won't go for this route as I can't bear not to drive mine for a long time)

I have also passed him the link to this thread, maybe we can sort out other options here if he log on to this forum ya. Cheers!

Hi sanyen, i tink is too troublesome to take out our headlights and send it to US.We should get s'one who knws how 2 do it in KL or s'pore.

interesting huhhhh?mates,

sanyen buddy,u mentioned u corresponded with the mate[eric]via email, well what kinda cost is he looking at,any indication,buddy?

well,jeff it's worth the try if the price is bareable,don't u think?
what can i say... itz worth the pain and ordeal,perhapz? to begin with the freakz at bmw should've done it on all Zs,which i think the jokes did after 2000 car like the 5,right? for they're the first buggerz who started the 'angeleye'thingy anyway,one cool f@#kin ideal,huh?.
well lets look at this way, we now won't be drollin about it if they've done it in the first place,right?
ok dokkey,let me do some checkin around,lets all of us do some checkin,and see... siapa boleh really buat than just "yeah, sure can do one" fellow.

lets do the checkin mate,cheerz mates:)

Yes sanjay, But we hav 2 buy the halo lights for our z4 1st.Whr to get?i saw it o ebay but we hv 2 knw izit the right fitment for our z4 headlights.We hv to get s'one tht is really good on doing all tis electronic stuff.We hv to take thr risk lor...!!!

Jeffroom;337161 said:
Yes sanjay, But we hav 2 buy the halo lights for our z4 1st.Whr to get?i saw it o ebay but we hv 2 knw izit the right fitment for our z4 headlights.We hv to get s'one tht is really good on doing all tis electronic stuff.We hv to take thr risk lor...!!!

yeap,right.i'll try singapore,next month,will let u matez know on the progress.so, in malam party lagi?

hey all, according to Eric, the cost excluding shipping is,

* Angel eyes and labor is USD $395
* Painting the housing is additional USD $50
* Amber Delete is additional USD $30

And he would teach us how to dismantle and install the headlights. So the main problem I guess is the shipping cost and time. :(

Top Bottom