I miss the days

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ramsing;364043 said:
aisey....he has to admit old mar. coz in geylang, all the girls asking him y so fast turun after 5 hanyutan......so no choice but to say suda tua kerepot hehehehe :D

Sing - u dun simply say aa Ghee boy .... :68::68:....

Same like my car - it might be old - but it's stronger/faster/firmer/stabler (got such word aaa ) than ur car ...

JYazid;363962 said:
hehehehe ...... sedar diri pun ...... hehehe

Paku dulang paku serpih ...
Mengata orang - akulah yang lebih ... :wink:

535i;364071 said:

Same like my car - it might be old - but it's stronger/faster/firmer/stabler (got such word aaa ) than ur car ...

tsk tsk...dun talk to so much. you better be already taking the bus/flight/sampan to be here on thursday :p

ramsing;364081 said:
tsk tsk...dun talk to so much. you better be already taking the bus/flight/sampan to be here on thursday :p

what makes u tink i m not in KL now ?

Hmmmm, just ask 535i how many laps he did in a go-kart session last Saturday???? Cabutsssss. But then again, we were pretty knackered after the session and he had to contend with his rib injury. Ok, excusable.:rolleyes:

And the young kids did better... really made us look "old".

535i;364071 said:

535i;364105 said:
what makes u tink i m not in KL now ?

aisey...no wonder got tua keladi alert in kl......hehehe. :D

flash;364112 said:
Hmmmm, just ask 535i how many laps he did in a go-kart session last Saturday???? Cabutsssss. But then again, we were pretty knackered after the session and he had to contend with his rib injury. Ok, excusable.:rolleyes:

And the young kids did better... really made us look "old".

wahhh..go kart session. next time u have one, pls count me in. its been ages since i sat my ass on a lawn mower on wheels :D

fabianyee;364178 said:
MSN Messenger ke ni???
any excuse not to work... :D :D

Top Bottom