I bought my 523 but unhappy !!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
080524jk;327442 said:
未来是资讯时代,因此印刷产业应思考如何有效运用资讯为营运主体,光盘制作发展电子书即一种方法,电子书是透过网路完成传递配送的,不但可保有传统纸张书本的面貌光盘刻录,更比传统书藉增加了「互动性」特质,可利用点选、连结来设计,进而使「一对一出版」成为可能。就上分析而言,您或许会困惑?未来是该成为印刷业或出版业光盘刻录,我们建议要发展成「商业文书服务业」;即将印刷业转型成提供文书整合服务,将传统的「制版→印刷→配送」转成「制稿→配送→印刷」的新模式,光盘刻录其流程最大的改变为将配送纳入营运体系中,重新的定义从印刷到出版经销的分工流程,因应环境变迁而改变经营策略及体制;「不成为传统行业即为永续经营之法则光盘印刷,所以电子书必成为印刷业改变的机制之一。

WTF is this??? Definitely off topic!!!

The future is the information age, so the printing industry should consider how to effectively use information for the main operation, the disc is a way to the development of e-books, e-books through the distribution network to complete the transfer, will not only keep the look of traditional paper books engraved discs , For more than traditional books to increase the "interactive" nature, can use click, link to the design, thereby enabling "one-on-one published" possible. On the last analysis, you may be confused » The future is to become the printing industry or DVD publishing industry, we propose to develop into a "commercial instruments services"; upcoming transition into the printing industry to provide integrated services instruments, the traditional "printing plate → → distribution" to a "system on → distribution → printing "the new model, the DVD of their processes will be the biggest change for delivery into the operating system, from the definition of re-printing to publishing division of the distribution process, in response to environmental changes and changes in business strategy and structure," not to become Traditional industry is the sustainable operation of the law "CD printing, book printing industry will become one of the mechanisms of change.

bmw_wmn58;327491 said:
WTF is this??? Definitely off topic!!!

Bro, 080524jk is a spammer and has had his posts deleted and whose account has been subjected to an immediate ban for spamming the forum.

Thanks mate! :top:

ramasay;307738 said:
I bought my 523 (2005 manufactured) in February from AB's used division. They promised to fix up little matters when I took delivery and paid up. 1 month warranty is up.

After the servicing, I feel the idling is still not smooth. I can feel slight vibration when I place my hands on anything in the car. I feel embarassed stopping at traffic lights because sometimes my commercial clients will asked if my car need servicing or not.
Worse part is when my driver drives and I am at the back with a client and we both can see the front passenger seat shaking slightly. The car is in D postition.

I am fed up. My brothers Mercedes Benz S280 has none of this shaky problems!

Can anyone point out what I should be looking for to rectify the situation? I brought the car to a mechanic in Sunway and they charged me for this and that but still the problem remain!

somebody help me.

Thank you.

from
Ramasamy
Subang Jaya
sorry for my opinion...i think u should check the piston ring of engine...im not guarantee but u can try or asking the experience mechanic at stuttgart service centre or bm auto at segambut about the vibration....tq

no no

astroboy;307785 said:
Gearbox mounting izzit? or Engine mounting... these are wear and tear items that require replacement just like your tyres... they won't last forever.

Hope I'm right or else, good luck!

Rama

Plse check the ignition coil.
Many time people bring their car in and find that changing something else did not help as recommended by mechanics.
I am just basing exactly on what you described regarding the slight vibration during idle.
Est cost is rm700+.
Definitely not engine mounting in your case.

Try Chong of Turbo Power @ Kuchai Lama, he won't simply charge you. He can help check / diagnose this problem. He had explained to me before but I'm not a technical person, so I can't explain. He has over 15 years servicing BMW. Cool and down to earth person. Speak Cantonese or BM. His English not good. Tell him David from Sri Petaling referred, he knows me well. All the best. So, next time, not all AB pre-owned cars are good.

Top Bottom