How to protect ur foggie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

leakwoon

Club Guest
as we knew our foggie are expensive(those oval shape in SMG or M3 front bumper) if kena stone ...gone case either crack or whole thing goneany one got any idea to protect it?using x-pel?TQ

not sure about e46..but for e36...m3 bumper especially where the normal wud cost in the region of rm 250 and the clear ones up till 400. i was tired of cracked foglamp...n ......now that the fun part. i modified the m3 bumper fog to round fogs...cost u around 70 a pair.....some adjustment to the bumper was required...but it is awesome....will post a pic asap for those who might thrilled for conversion....chao

regards
manjit

Originally posted by leakwoon@Apr 20 2006, 01:39 AM
then hang in room rite?

kiki

or gibe u free

:D
Taiwan made daily use.

Ori keep for Annual dinner jockey parking use.

Originally posted by manjit@May 2 2006, 11:08 PM
not sure about e46..but for e36...m3 bumper especially where the normal wud cost in the region of rm 250 and the clear ones up till 400. i was tired of cracked foglamp...n ......now that the fun part. i modified the m3 bumper fog to round fogs...cost u around 70 a pair.....some adjustment to the bumper was required...but it is awesome....will post a pic asap for those who might thrilled for conversion....chao

regards
manjit
E30 fog lamp more :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

but still some may opt to tint the foglight with clear tinting.......comes on with for most of the jap made car....not sure for new BMW's. The thing is that to protect from fine eroding sand due to the effect of being hard on the pedal all the time....both the front lighting can be covered ...i know these special covers are available for e46 but not for fog light....but u may ask the ah beng acc. shop to do customize it for u....but this don't apply to stone with the radius more than 1 cm while u are travelling more than 100 km/h :getyourfactsright: once they hit your foggies....that's it :beaten:

Llumar tint? custom cut perhaps .... doubt they wld sell in small sizes tho.

alternatively, goto http://www.pelicanparts.com/bmw/catalog/sh..._ELlite_pg6.htm , get those ricochet thin protective film. cost bout USD43 but can share the cost since it comes in 10"x16" sheet that you can easily cut and shape to your lamps.

marco : both yer foglamp cracked n notchet replaced uh?

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by Zoggee@Apr 19 2006, 11:55 PM
take it off la.... :)
bro...leakwoon said give it to u or hang them in ur room to find hole. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bro leakwoon,or u give one to me to hang in my restaurant and the other one for bro zoggee to look for roast pork la... :rofl: :yahoo: :rofl:

Bro leakwoon,

Can consider trying using security film from llumar.

They used to have their shop in Bangsar along Jalan Maarof but have since move to Taman Tun.

Only thing is that I have not personally use this brand before so not sure if it is good. Not harm checking it out and the guy who repair my rim Andy from L.S. Sport Wheel opposite N1 Racing also uses Llumar.

Think about 150 for a pair of foggies if not mistaken. Saw the poster in the tire shop.
The poster was advertising security film for car window to prevent smash and snatch robbery during traffic light stop.

Top Bottom