How to prevent your UDM been stolen at home ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tweiboon

Club Guest
Beginner1. Buy used EWS or CAS module to change your current module and hide the original EWS or CAS module while not at home.2. Remove transponder from the key if your key is not Original BMW diamond shape remote.Advance1. Remove DME and Transmission module and hide it.2. Remove Transmission module. Let them start the engine but not able to drive out the car.

Interesting, best chain it to pillar so it can't be towed away.

Huhu last week my uncles 1 week old company car F10 white colour 528i was stolen from his partners house in Klang, incident happened at 6.30am when he is leaving to work, 2 chinese man was waiting in his house compound and one of them slash his arm with a parang and demand for the car keys while another car is waiting outside his gate... total 3 robbers

jarance;775032 said:
Remove the steering wheel like what Mr Bean does.

Now i know why Unker Jarance carries a backpack wherever he goes. I bet he has his steering wheel in the backpack. Haha

c-square;775040 said:
Now i know why Unker Jarance carries a backpack wherever he goes. I bet he has his steering wheel in the backpack. Haha

No lah, my car is too old. Nobody want to steal it..

pss..sst, the backpack is for all my exotic toys.. ehem ehem..

arwc;775038 said:
Huhu last week my uncles 1 week old company car F10 white colour 528i was stolen from his partners house in Klang, incident happened at 6.30am when he is leaving to work, 2 chinese man was waiting in his house compound and one of them slash his arm with a parang and demand for the car keys while another car is waiting outside his gate... total 3 robbers

:frown::frown::frown: ... hope you uncle has a speedy recovery from his wound ...

Not practical la tweiboon, also most of these theft happens when the owners are home, either still sleeping inside and they stole the key...or just plain robbed. Would you want to take out your modules every night before you sleep? Even when you do, see what happens above, put back you module and got parang when you are going to work. Still robbed.

Better put Virgin Coconut Oil in your driveway, let the robber slip and break his head.

jarance;775032 said:
Remove the steering wheel like what Mr Bean does.

might be useless..............steering too easy to get. After market can put it on then can use also..................right ?

haywire;775068 said:
Not practical la tweiboon, also most of these theft happens when the owners are home, either still sleeping inside and they stole the key...or just plain robbed. Would you want to take out your modules every night before you sleep? Even when you do, see what happens above, put back you module and got parang when you are going to work. Still robbed.

Better put Virgin Coconut Oil in your driveway, let the robber slip and break his head.

Sometime i will unplug the module. Sometime i just unplug the socket. If the robber not able to start the car then just said...............the car got problem loh...............hahahahahah

Alot of cases happened when owner not at home. Then remove module is very useful.

Then u faster buy more Virgin Coconut Oil loh....................hahahahahaahahhaha

arwc;775038 said:

If module removed .............give them car key but not able to start the car then sure they will run away loh...........

dzuljazz2001;775066 said:
:frown::frown::frown: ... hope you uncle has a speedy recovery from his wound ...

lucky minor cut only but car gone ... car only driven from showroom to the house only

tweiboon;775076 said:
If module removed .............give them car key but not able to start the car then sure they will run away loh...........

Huhu klang gangster later car cannot start they come out from car and chop u more :S

Can someone translate....

8046215450_9af5186ddc_z.jpg

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/263192?tid=1

(森美蘭‧芙蓉1日訊)“我當時沒有想到這麼多,扭傷鎗匪手腕後,鎗便掉地,我急忙撿起來,準備向鎗匪開鎗自保;但是,我不會開鎗,為免鎗匪來搶鎗,我把鎗藏在褲袋,再和匪徒搏鬥。"兩名鎗匪昨晚到芙蓉廣東山花園,向一戶準備出門喝喜酒的家庭成員動手搶車,結果兩名匪徒被這家人群起反抗,兩名匪徒被打倒,負傷而逃,鎗械也留在現場。

匪鎗內有4粒子彈

【水族異國】火焰翅珍珠虎、牛目大眼提灯、黄金猛鱼...,點入看看你見所未見、聞所未聞的魚兒吧!

據瞭解,匪徒的手鎗是真鎗,內有4粒子彈,不過,手鎗陳舊,已許久沒有使用,警方帶返警局調查。

遇劫的屋主何烈仔(58歲,油漆承包商)及太太王雅心(59歲)告訴記者,他們相信匪徒是要搶走長子何光華(38歲)才用了數個月的寶馬轎車,沒有涉及尋仇或私人恩怨。

他們說,據他們估價,寶馬車目前價值約二三十萬令吉。

他們披露,長子事發時從屋裡退車到門前,他倆、幼子何光崇(24歲)、2歲長孫女及逾1個月大的長孫男則坐在車內,長媳婦則在屋內還未上車。

亮鎗指長子命令下車

他們指出,一名戴鴨帽、墨鏡及外套的華裔匪徒突然亮鎗指向司機座位的長子,用廣東話命令他:“下車!不然我開鎗射你!"一家人看到匪徒亮鎗後都嚇壞,坐在後座的幼子企圖按手機求救,卻被匪徒發現而阻止,長子也迅速把車匙放入褲袋。王雅心當時抱著兩名孫子入屋,只剩丈夫和長子面對鎗匪。

何亞烈說,匪徒不斷命令長子交出車匙,長子則聲稱找不到車匙,匪徒用鎗指向他的頭,威逼長子交出車匙。

老麼入後座手箍匪頸

“當時我們跟匪徒談判,鎗匪說要3萬令吉,長子表示要給他一些時間,最後鎗匪應該是不耐煩,用鎗柄敲打長子額頭,長子才交出車匙。"他披露,匪徒準備啟動寶馬引擎逃走,老麼迅速進入後座,用手箍著匪徒頸項,他則擔心匪徒開鎗,用力扭住鎗匪握鎗的右手,結果手鎗掉落地上。鎗匪過後逃出寶馬,家人一湧而上圍攻鎗匪。

駕車匪誤撞同黨雙雙負傷逃

何烈仔強調,當時開著馬賽地的匪徒原本停在路口,看見他打著同黨,便開車企圖撞他,“我順勢把匪徒推開,結果匪車不但撞到我兒子的寶馬,也撞到同黨腰部後方。"他指出,開車撞傷同黨的匪徒不甘同黨受傷被圍攻,拿著鐵條下車,不斷敲向長子後腦,導致長子頭部受傷,全家人隨後前來支援圍毆匪徒,把對方打得頭破血流。

之前被圍毆的鎗匪則登上寶馬車企圖駕走,何烈仔幼子卻不讓匪徒得逞,再次箍著鎗匪頸項。

“我們全家人與匪徒糾纏了約有半小時,最終大家打到沒有力坐倒地上喘氣,匪徒也傷痕累累,開車的匪徒更被打得倒地。"兩名搶車匪徒見同黨傷勢嚴重下,扶起同黨登上馬賽地,逃之夭夭。

左鄰右舍不在沒人支援

何家指出,他們在當地住了10多年,從未遇過搶劫案,沒想到會在昨日慶祝中秋節的晚上,遇上驚心動魄的匪徒上門搶車,過程觸目驚心。

王雅心告訴記者,一家人圍攻匪徒時打到乏力,若有鄰居支援,相信可把2匪制伏,奈何案發時,隔壁親戚出門喝喜酒,前排鄰居又不在家。

“有一名鄰居看到匪徒亮鎗,不敢出來幫忙,只是協助撥打999報警,另一間靠近路口的住家有兩名青少年看著我們打架,我叫他們快點過來幫手,他們也不知道發生甚麼事,無從下手幫忙。"據現場觀察,何家的寶馬車除了後部被撞,左邊車門沾了不少血跡,何家屋前空地血跡斑斑,可想像匪徒被打得渾身浴血。

(星洲日報)

arwc;775083 said:
Huhu klang gangster later car cannot start they come out from car and chop u more :S

Then u better prepare stunt gun...................hahahahahaahaha

tweiboon;775023 said:
Beginner
1. Buy used EWS or CAS module to change your current module and hide the original EWS or CAS module while not at home.
2. Remove transponder from the key if your key is not Original BMW diamond shape remote.

Advance
1. Remove DME and Transmission module and hide it.
2. Remove Transmission module. Let them start the engine but not able to drive out the car.
Much easier and simpler: Find the fuel pump relay, yank it out and keep it. No need to plug and unplug complex systems with tangles of wires. It's also a small relay that you can keep in your shirt pocket as well. Thieves can still start the engine and will run for a couple of seconds before the fuel pressure is gone, giving them the impression that they screwed something up in the car.

Older BMWs can just unplug (and keep) the HT cable between the distributor and coil. If you're really paranoid, remove and keep the distributor cap.

Or if you're living in an apartment complex just unplug the battery and the car thieves will have a hard time to find which BMW does the key belong to.

There are GPS tracking devices that you can hide in your car which then SMS their coordinates to your phone once they are triggered when they are transported beyond a set distance or you can SMS it to reply with its current coordinates.

Another good tip to prevent car jacking in parking lots: Use a steering lock. But keep the key to the steering lock separate from your car keys (Eg. Keep it with your house keys). If you get car jacked while getting into your car, give them the car key and run like hell with the steering lock key with you. This is also good if you accidentely dropped, or someone nicks your car keys.

arwc;775082 said:
lucky minor cut only but car gone ... car only driven from showroom to the house only
How the heck did those thieves know that he was getting a new car on that day? They must have been planning to strike at that one moment. Smell like inside job?

keep a phyton snake in ya car or leave a rottweiler to sleep in the F10 ...surely no one will dare to touch it

ICEMAN 13;775272 said:
keep a phyton snake in ya car or leave a rottweiler to sleep in the F10 ...surely no one will dare to touch it

This is super good idea !!!!!!!! hahahahahh

ICEMAN 13;775272 said:

Sounds like the owner pun tak boleh masuk:D

How bout your doberman ? :wink:

On serious note, the GPS tracking device is still one of the best... Installed before, works very well

Stay in a Gated and Guarded community :D

Only reputable ones please. People in these schemes live carefree lives.

Top Bottom