how to be an official member

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
amrannazi;328456 said:
already signed up as member but stated as forumer????????????

Hi Amran,

Did you filled up an application form and paid a fee of RM300?

If you did, please PM me and I will expedite the matter soonest possible.

Cheers

bmw club still open for a new member and any official member from jb which i can submit form by hand?

rzcarter;331751 said:
bmw club still open for a new member and any official member from jb which i can submit form by hand?

Yes, the club always welcome new official members. Here is the form, please read the instructions for payment.

OK. I Want to pay by maybank2u and fax the form and slip payment to BCM. Do I still have to sent slip payment to BCM's mailling adress?

rzcarter;331952 said:
OK. I Want to pay by maybank2u and fax the form and slip payment to BCM. Do I still have to sent slip payment to BCM's mailling adress?

If you have faxed the form & bank in slip over, no need to send by mail anymore. Thanks.

ok i will fax the form and bank in RM 300 + RM 5 (delivery charge) = RM 305 to BCM account today. I am very excited to join BMW CLUB MALAYSIA!!!!

i already bank in to BCM account and fax the form and slip. can you confirm to me if the form and bank slip you have already receive?

Yup, received with thanks. It will be processed. The committee will contact u via PM next week on your membership status.

congrats rzcarter .................do contact initialM our southern master of CKT

Wei unker bailey what r u merepek arr?? I give u kerepek pisang:thefinger:

rzcarter,

I'm goin to Grand TT this sat. U can pass to me the form. my no
zero one three seven two three five three five four.

P/S: If u want to Gay Club Malaysia can ctc the president Unker Bailey:smokin:

hahahaa woi initialM he has banked in and faxed the form ............everythg done lah master of CKT hehehe

if u r cumming for the grand TT , i bet u shld be ok wit the hotel lah coz they said got .......???????@#$%^& yr area maaaaahhhh

soli to kacau the thread but anyway kudos to u rzcarter for being OFFICIAL MEMBER cheers

hahahaa woi initialM he has banked in and faxed the form ............everythg done lah master of CKT hehehe

if u r cumming for the grand TT , i bet u shld be ok wit the hotel lah coz they said got .......???????@#$%^& yr area maaaaahhhh

soli to kacau the thread but anyway kudos to u rzcarter for being OFFICIAL MEMBER cheers

rzcarter;332303 said:
Next week i will go to Batam. Lets celebrate........................

Ur my man & on the rite club:top:

P/S: Dont join Unker Bailey Gay Club M'sia:smokin:

of course he knows andy poh sumore near NY hotel is the usual place he goes for CKT

abt the gay club hahahaha at least i hav 3 kids aledi not like him hhehehe

Top Bottom