how to adjust the (time)clock?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

drkerol

Club Guest
just recently bought Jap spec e46 318 i M sports 2004 ..managed to change the radio setting ( TQ for the input that i got from this forum) but i have problem adjusting the time..tried few times by pressing the right needle on the panel and twist it but failed....any input??thanking you all guys in advance..kerol

there are two needle there..
if im not mistaken its either pressing or twisting the needle on the right hand side..
the left hand side is the one to reset the odo meter..
hope this helps u..
if it doesn't u have to ask other sifu..
i just got my car too..
take care..
cheers.
gd luck..

drkerol;329710 said:
just recently bought Jap spec e46 318 i M sports 2004 ..managed to change the radio setting ( TQ for the input that i got from this forum) but i have problem adjusting the time..tried few times by pressing the right needle on the panel and twist it but failed....any input??

thanking you all guys in advance..

kerol
yes, u need to twist the right button, u did not twist it hard enough, if u twist it hard enough there is a click sound and you will see the time change, u can twist both way :top:

do i have to twist it while pressing it or just simply twist it...doesn't seem to work la bro..tq

bro..
i just tried mine..
just twisting is good enuff..
wat bro mouse said is correct..
there is click sound..
twist it a bit harder..
gd luck..

drkerol;330081 said:
do i have to twist it while pressing it or just simply twist it...doesn't seem to work la bro..tq
no need to press n twist, just twist abit harder and the time will change, dun worry it wont patah, if patah i got superglue :thefinger:

Top Bottom