How much is your insurance excess for 335i ??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shlim8

Club Guest
How much is the excess your insurance co is charging for your 335i (cab or coupes) rides ?I got a shock when 2 insurance companies quoted me a 2.5% excess... 6k ?? Basically all minor accidents won't be covered ??If you've got a low excess, can you let me know which insurance co ??

no reason to have excess on a 335 unless u are young driver or you have 0 NCB? im with Allianz, no excess. But switching over to MSIG next month, also no excess

Ryou;723470 said:
no reason to have excess on a 335 unless u are young driver or you have 0 NCB? im with Allianz, no excess. But switching over to MSIG next month, also no excess

maybe cos you are insuring a car thats older then 5 years with a new insurer...dont you have existing insurer with your records?

I have 55% ncd.... no claims before. I'm also not young.... been driving for over 20 yrs. I'm now on Allianz on my other car, also got excess but now even on the 335i, I'm surprised. M3 also no excess !!

This is very strange.... maybe because I've not been with the same insurance company for more than 1-2 years ?? Or because I'm not local ?

The best I got so far was 1% after trying 4 insurance companies. Hmmmm

sell one to me i will buy cash ..am nigerian not local ..i have 318i,lexus is250 and my 335i will land this month end...

gabrieltopson;723956 said:
can i get 2008 335i convertible e93 for 250,000 rm any one pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Wow Nigirean cash can use or not? Have to wash first

Top Bottom