How much is the front windscreen?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ELnino

Club Guest
Guyz, anyone knows where can i get cheaper front windscreen and how much? my front windscreen crack like this
crackline3_before.jpg

ELnino;719963 said:
can i repair those crack bro?

No point to repair as the crack line is massive. Did you insure your front wondscreen? If yes, just go to Dr Cermin with your policy and need not pay anything. Local MSG front windscreen is about RM 900 including new rubber lining and installation.

i miss out to insured....demmmmmmm...last year got...this year FORgot..

ELnino;720128 said:
i miss out to insured....demmmmmmm...last year got...this year FORgot..

Too bad you missed out the windscreen insurance. Next renewal you can insured it for RM1k or RM 1.5k with V-Kool or other similar tint.

Looking at your windscreen crack, even if you repair the crack, it will cost you at least RM300.

ive already visit drcermin...the told me that it can be repaired because the crack came from inside.. now i suspect what is the problem...i send the car to replace the roof...i think they push to hard when installing the center mirror.. by the way..herbert, where can i get the 900 windscreen? got contact?

Herbert;720134 said:
Too bad you missed out the windscreen insurance. Next renewal you can insured it for RM1k or RM 1.5k with V-Kool or other similar tint.

Looking at your windscreen crack, even if you repair the crack, it will cost you at least RM300.

whats the premium if insured for RM1.5K? is that the max that can be insured?

Rm150 for each rm1k assured, so u need to pay 225 for 1.5k sum assured.

I insured for RM 2K for the windscreen. Paid too much? I have the rain and light sensor...does it matter?

bimmerholic;720572 said:
whats the premium if insured for RM1.5K? is that the max that can be insured?

15% from insured value. Just insured my windscreen RM2k, so the premium is RM300.

I bought my insurance with BMW and they ask me to apply for RM3K windscreen cover. Thank GOD I did that cause after 2 weeks .......dammm KESAS+one big stone+3 seconds....gone....reported to BMW and send to AB KL to repair. Now very nice :top:
>huskar3399< windscreen claims will not effect your NCD.

Top Bottom