how is your f10 520/523/528/535max speed?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cw9722

Club Guest
dear all bro/sifu,what max speed for your car that u ever drove in boleh land?i have tested mine f10 528,speed limit is 250,but amzingly i can do it "habis meter".....try to set your car speed limit with your iDrive to max and see how fast it is....i have archieve it with speed warning light/sound pop up.....:D

Wow, amazing speeds indeed. Perhaps we should include which road we used to achieve that speed? :)

My 520d gets up to 190km/h very rapidly... but I've never been able to go above that because of traffic and don't wanna take unnecessary risks.

My "532i" gets up to that speed even faster... then engine revs too high because gearing cacat :p

paultantk;659871 said:
My 520d gets up to 190km/h very rapidly... but I've never been able to go above that because of traffic and don't wanna take unnecessary risks.

My "532i" gets up to that speed even faster... then engine revs too high because gearing cacat :p

that 523i engine is too fast for the gearing to adopt...heheh

My 520d done 235km/h. I don't know how could it be higher than 230km/h which is max for 520d. But I end up have to stop by the rest area in Pagoh because idrive message shown: Drivetrain xxxxx Drive carefully and complete your journey with moderate speed. After 3.5 hour of waiting for BMW rescue, i was told that the turbo hose galau.

Not the same model, mine is E39 530i and I have done 245kmh in Lebuhraya Pantai Timur heading to Kuantan. Still got a bit more to go it seems..but kinda afraid to go faster coz wife and kid in the car.

me done this some where ard km125,NSHW towrd JB.....very long down sloop.......have tested many times there.....in the mid of the night....normally ard 1-2am which i on the way back from KL to JB. if on flat straight road....done 250 before.....:D

Hillgosh;659991 said:
My 520d done 235km/h. I don't know how could it be higher than 230km/h which is max for 520d. But I end up have to stop by the rest area in Pagoh because idrive message shown: Drivetrain xxxxx Drive carefully and complete your journey with moderate speed. After 3.5 hour of waiting for BMW rescue, i was told that the turbo hose galau.

hi bro hillgosh,
turbo hose galau mean you really push yo car to the limit :D
btw,since we both live in JB,any chance to have tt with you nearby town area?
cheers

cw9722;660071 said:
hi bro hillgosh,
cheers
i am from jb too, waiting for my ride (est 2 weeks time) though, i happen to know another kaki driving f10 from jb too...

highest speed i tried on the 520d was 210kmh as i was catching up with F01 740il from JB to yong peng.

i dare not to speed beyond 210kmh because its not so stable on that speed, maybe blame on the stock tyres?

I haven't went out of KL recently so that fastest I've done is on AKLEH, 190km/h after kena tailgate. 530i N53. Balls were shrinking for driving that fast, signs of old age.

cw9722;660071 said:
hi bro hillgosh,
cheers

520d F10 is very new, turbo hose also can galau? Walao, CKD assembly really .. zzz

aoch88;660208 said:
520d F10 is very new, turbo hose also can galau? Walao, CKD assembly really .. zzz

Haha, somemore sent back for service less than 2 weeks.

cw9722;660071 said:
hi bro hillgosh,
cheers

Would definitely like to meet you guys CW & Willie!

xero200;660396 said:
So how long did they take to fix it?

The mechanic just fixed the hose back to the coupling, took about 5 mins. He advised me to drive 'gently' back to JB and send my car for inspection next day.

Hillgosh;660401 said:
The mechanic just fixed the hose back to the coupling, took about 5 mins. He advised me to drive 'gently' back to JB and send my car for inspection next day.

if already connected back the hose,no need to be gentle anymore.....:D
hehe,silly question,520d have any boost meter,oil temp meter on board like japanese subaru or evo not?

Top Bottom