Hmmmming noise from fuel pump

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

MONTOYA

Club Guest
Notice strange humming noise for the under carriage.With the car on the lifter, the noise is obviously coming from the tankgi lah.The mechanic told me it is like that for the fuel pump.Is this norm? hard to believe BMW has a noisy fuel pump.

i think this only happen to some old mercedes model because of the fuel pump noise when it get hot after long distance. Not sure if this happen in udm my e46 dont have this so far even after long distance.

Hey dude why don't you call this number. 012 2888700 Thai. he is a continental car mechanic in tmn sungai besi tell him owner of bmw wgv7500 recommended. He is very good he is also a panel mechanic for NAZA he can solve your problem.

:wink:

unfortunately, it is hummming oledi as soon as the cold engine started. if you have a listen near the lower passenger's seat (driver side) it is quite obvious. kind of loud

MONTOYA;52090 said:
unfortunately, it is hummming oledi as soon as the cold engine started. if you have a listen near the lower passenger's seat (driver side) it is quite obvious. kind of loud

Just bring bck this old thread to share, does any one having this noise (like air leak) and how to solve it ? Thnks

Top Bottom