Hire Purchase Loans - Current Offers?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Maniac

Club Guest
Anyone have the latest updates or recent experience on financing / hire purchase loans?Would appreciate any input or recommendations for the best current rates. Not really sure where to pose this query, actually..but this seems to be the best spot. Moderators, pls move if there's a better place for this query! TQ

btw, BMW Credit standard financing is currently 3.2% , but you qualify for 1.88% if you're booking a new car, and are not taking up any other offers (fleet discounts etc).

BMW credit? or outside? Found out the financiers are 3.4% onwards outside for a 5yr loan, and 3.6% onwards for a 7yrs. No real good deals, or even freebies..Sigh..missed the boat earlier this year when it was still 2.75% BMW credit

If u go through 3rd party then u will get more high int. So u must deal direct with the finance manager

paultantk;552293 said:
For used cars... 2003 car 4.25% 5 years from public bank

I was told Maybank Etiqa offers 4% for used car up to 5 years loan period

PB and Affin Bank 3.0-3.1% 5 years or less
3.2%. 6 years

need contacts PM me...

My interest rate was 4.55% from Public Bank. Didn't aware some of the bro's here can get so low interest rate. Can i ask the bank to reduce it now but i have already signed the HP-agreement.

affan66;561029 said:
PB and Affin Bank 3.0-3.1% 5 years or less
3.2%. 6 years

need contacts PM me...

Hi affan, is this only for new car?
Any idea on the rate for 2nd hand car?

just got mine approved at 3.2% for 7 years for unreg loan amount rm 130k from eon bank

Maximum BMW how many years old car cannot get loan ? I heard Merc is 15years... Any idea?

Top Bottom