High Beam To High

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

castelo

Club Guest
Hai all,any once know how to adjust this high beam..my car high beam to high.my high beam can see monkey above tree..i just buy this car 2 weeks ago..so any once can help..thanks you,:listen:

castelo;660115 said:
Hai all,

any once know how to adjust this high beam..my car high beam to high.
my high beam can see monkey above tree..i just buy this car 2 weeks ago..
so any once can help..

thanks you,:listen:

There are 2 nuts behind the headlight and you can use it to adjust it lower. At your dashboard got a button which allow you to adjust the leveling as well. So you can use both to make the headlight lower. If your car is using transponder key to start engine and you are looking for spare key then you can looking for me.

castelo;660115 said:
Hai all,

any once know how to adjust this high beam..my car high beam to high.
my high beam can see monkey above tree..i just buy this car 2 weeks ago..
so any once can help..

thanks you,:listen:

ha ha ha i like the way you write this down ..."can see monkeys above tree" :)

as tweiboon said, there are nuts where u can adjust using phillips screwdriver, or else you can adjust the headlight using the mounting screw that located at the front top of the headlight. after this, you surely will see chicken on the road only. no more monkeys.

ezzo369;660464 said:
as tweiboon said, there are nuts where u can adjust using phillips screwdriver, or else you can adjust the headlight using the mounting screw that located at the front top of the headlight. after this, you surely will see chicken on the road only. no more monkeys.

Haha....yes, no more monkeys but chickens now....cabutzzzzzzzzzzz

Top Bottom