hi all..i am new here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

scooby iph

Official Member
hi to all sifus and profesional here...i just got myself an e46 330 cabriolet..i was driving a scooby b4 i got this bmw..now i m just waiting for the loan to go thru..after my loan go thru then i will get my car..so hope all sifus and profesional can give me advice if there is prob with the car..thanks

Welcum my fren,that indeed is a nice car.I had the opportunity to drive one sometime ago..nice

bro my car all standard..the car will b in the workshop for at least 1 week..coz the engine a abit of leaking..so i ask my mech to change all the seal and gasket so that the car will b in good condition...dun worry bro guna will definately post the pic of the car....

scooby iph;469080 said:
bro my car all standard..the car will b in the workshop for at least 1 week..coz the engine a abit of leaking..so i ask my mech to change all the seal and gasket so that the car will b in good condition...dun worry bro guna will definately post the pic of the car....

No worries dude,just make sure you get all that needs fixing...errr...fixed..Hope it doesn't burn a massive hole in your pocket though.:wink:

Can post the repair bill as well, just for comparison sake....bigger hole does it equal to bigger smile when driving...

zeedo;469103 said:
Can post the repair bill as well, just for comparison sake....bigger hole does it equal to bigger smile when driving...

That's the problem la.sometimes hole so big,smile lost for good

i dun think it will make a hole in my pocket...will try to post the bill up here as well..

bro,
bravo..every car got their own problem..dont worry bout that...even ferrari got the minor problem, thet wat we call CAR.Nothing is perfect 100%.

Top Bottom