hey guyz.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

budakbarublaja

Club Guest
erlow guyz....i drive e30 rite now.....buy this car about a year ago.....but rite now still blaja2 about this lovely car....hope u guyz can help teach me with this thing....selamat hari raya semue....:love:

-What do you drive: pajero year 1990....( ayah punye kereta....)

-Occupation: Student but willing to get part time job if any chance from sifu....

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: frenz

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?
Learn more about Beemers and how to maintain/restore/modify one

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?
Knowledge! and of course friends with the same interest!

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?
emm... being a gud person....n get e30 m3 hehehehe hope fully :burnout:

recently car model : e30 year 1984 :rock:

aiming car model few year later : e30 m3 hehehehe

Welcome to the club....

Learning is a never ending process!

welcome and forget about the e30 m3, it is not easy to get one here. why don't you dream the later one e36 m3

hehehehe.....i know it hard....but hope i can get it.....all m3 is my dream car.....hehehe hope dpt kumpul dr e30 punye m3 n seterus nye.....

Registration mesti ada nama sendiri baru boleh ambik goodiesssss tapi mesti bayar membership dulu he he he he...Welcome to the club Budakbarublaja

ayoooo....like that kaaa.....hehehehe so hard aaa to get gooodiieeesss.....how much aaa the membership????wat can i get from the membership pay????

tq for the warm welcom....i heard that here have a lot of sifu that are very friendly to help others bimmer.....hope that sifu can teach me some goooddddiiiieeesss also....hehehe tq

Selamat datang ke dunia BMW...another frantic E30 here...I oso have E30 M3.....(just M3 badge at my E30 boot..he..he..),hope we can share lot's of thing about our E30...congrats & welkum dudes!

Welcome...

Dun forget today, Friday 16.11.07 T.T. will be at Aman Suria venue Kayu Nasi Kandar.

Time about 9.30pm. Please make your payments here for the Annual Dinner 2007.

Your Attention to the above is appreciated.:smokin:

yup....very2 gud car....but still searching workshop that can maintance it prefectly....hhhmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom