Help required in making an important decision..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ramesh

Club Guest
Hi, i'm ramesh ....residing in PJ. I totally fell in love with the e39 (or rather beemers) after driving Adrian's WFB 212. I have been comtemplating for months on the type of an e39 that i should buy. Boils down to two which are the 528s and the 530s. The latter is kinda pricey and rare i presume. So, it looks like the choice of the 528.... but yet another question creeps up... UK or Jap specs? To me both look and feel almost the same but yet again, the Jap specs have nice gizmos that actually can't operate to our frequency. My questions of comparision are follows :- in terms of quality?- engine?- gear box / transmission?I know basically what I require or want which are - definitely double vanos models- m sport versions- sunroof spec- bonus if there is a TV and gizmos lahDo you know of any dealer that could actually look out fro cars abroad to the specs that I require eg. interior, trimmings, etc .... ?What will be the pricing for an unregistered m sport 528 or 530 yr 2000 onwards?Be grateful if you guys could help me in making a better decision.... Oh yeah... I definitely would need that !!! till the next ....

Top Bottom