HELP: How to dial in LESS -ve camber?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
adliz;445629 said:
i THINK another way to achieve factory setting is to loosen all connected parts, drive around the block REAL slowly.. do alignment and tighten the parts...

what do u guys think?

Malaysia BOLEH kah ni? :stupid:

vobs;445603 said:
After changing bushes and lower arms, my front still -2 camber, what now? helppppp (adjustable camber plate?)

-2??? have you checked whether your strut towers have collapsed inward?? Are you using a strut tower bar?? Stock suspension setup wont go to -2. Unless the strut housing have been pumped before to get -ve camber.

Anyway, I've been running -2 with adjustable camber plates... no significant issues on uneven tyre wear.

Just increase your height of your car to standard height if u know the measurements. Then i believe u will get less negztive camber. Or just get a set of camber plates from Turnermotorsports.com

ALBundy;445670 said:
Actually on the e46///M, the front camber is about 1'00" to 1'30" max, which is less than the E36///M. But what really makes the E46///M handles so much better around corners is the big jump in caster!!

right.. yeah, the e46 m3 shud be just there..

speedrats;445811 said:
Just increase your height of your car to standard height if u know the measurements. Then i believe u will get less negztive camber. Or just get a set of camber plates from Turnermotorsports.com

yeah dude.. my fronts are more -ve than the rear.. aiyo..

but actually now, i think my fronts are not enuff.. the rear lagi lah x ngam! i need camber plates!

speedrats;445811 said:

Can camber plates be adjusted to positive? i tot some forummers say camber plates is only for negative adjustment?

Anyone can verify this? thanks

Hmmmm, Strut towers collapse inward ar? i did not notice, but will double check again. dunno where it is but will ask the mech:) thanks

vobs;445963 said:
Hmmmm, Strut towers collapse inward ar? i did not notice, but will double check again. dunno where it is but will ask the mech:) thanks

U can only tell by measuring the distance between the 2 towers.

Top Bottom