Help: Bodykit Advice

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yoke

Club Guest
Guys/Sifus,Need some feedback or comments on "Bumi Fibre" wormanship (the shop is in USJ 19/4, behind Hankook Tyre shop). Anyone experience their work before. Got quoted for a complete M3 look, seems reasonable but not sure about their quality.Thks

yoke,
IMHO I will advise you to be patience to look for used M3 original body kit. The cost is higher but then in the end you will not regret it. Moreover you can fetch good resale value if you intend to sell it later.

Theva Bawak Pokok has been pretty reliable. So far I've not come across any major complaints from his customers. His workmanship is great. Fiber quality also good. If you intend to go replica, go look for Theva. This man can do wonders. Pricing is very affordable because he doesn't have high rental to pay. Just need to put fertiliser to his pokok so it can grow faster to give him the shelter he needs....hahahaha.....

Thks guys, for the help. Supergripen, hope to c u after raya..
Done the bodykit and almost complete my project. Will post some picture later. Cheers to allllll

IMHO, get the rear diffuser changed to the ori one if you're going for fiber. Generally, well-finished (i.e. the paintshop NOT the kit shop) kits look OK, but its always the warped diffuser that spoils the whole look of it.

I don't think its the kit shop's fault, 'cos its a separate piece in real life, and I think its really difficult to mold it straight. I think you can get a new ori diffuser for under a grand from Calvin Tan's place.

may i know where is the guy theva located at? all ive heard is bawah pokok theva lol.

Originally posted by Johnny Ooi@Oct 31 2005, 09:41 PM
i can give u very special $, PM me if u want :D
on original stuff or the fibre ones ?? yup pls do pm me if it's ori ..

Top Bottom