Hello everyone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fdc8888

Club Guest
Hello everyone I am a european who took "very early" retirement after traveling extensively as a Management consultant living now in PenangIn the past I have done some rally racing (lancia stratos) and enjoyed driving very many UDM most specifically Ferrari's.... love the "tone" of those carsNow after having done a preliminary evaluation of the market and finding out the way "certain people operate" I have decided to start a new project.... First of all I need to identify the best individual and shop to handle all the mechanicThen I need to find a car E36 - E46in bad shape (blown engine, need repaint etc...)the most important is that the chassis and body are straight (no major accident)- I will then need to locate a reconditioned engine 24V- then need to install an exhaust system with a "sweet tone"- next we will do a complete bodyshaping and custom paint- following by replacing the interior etc...My goal is to end up with a safe and "superb" car with all options.... but will not go beyond the acceptable manufacturer safety limit.... for example I will not have 18" wheels or lowering suspension that modifies the geometry of the car and makes it unstable and unsafe to driveI will welcome any and all assistance to make this project a realityLooking forward to hear from youI can be contacted at : fdc12345@yahoo.com or 017-4382271

Welcome to the club, do join us for TT (Gathering), so we can share more experience!

Top Bottom