Headlight Protective Tint / Film

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

beemerx

Club Guest
Dear sifus,I know this has been discussed in another thread before but I can't seem to find it.Where can I go and get my headlights tinted or coated with the protective film so that it's shielded from peebles & small stones?Thank you very much.

beemerx;538506 said:
Dear sifus,

I know this has been discussed in another thread before but I can't seem to find it.

Where can I go and get my headlights tinted or coated with the protective film so that it's shielded from peebles & small stones?

Thank you very much.

Bro
Paintshield at Glenmarie is providing this service...

Lamin-x.com listed the following as local vendors in their website. Can post details once you have done ? I have been looking.

Imola MS Son BND
603-4256-7660
20 Plaza Crystalville 2, Jalan 22B/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas 50480 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
info@imola.com.my
http://www.imola.com.my
InvisibleShield Sdn. Bhd
-9177307 or +6016-9
13, Jalan Putera 12/1 Bandar Mahkota Cheras 43200 Cher
wwengkin@tm.net.my

I did it at bikers accessories shop and it cost only RM70..still doing its work fine

IanDaddy;538570 said:
Lamin-x.com listed the following as local vendors in their website. Can post details once you have done ? I have been looking.

Imola MS Son BND
603-4256-7660
20 Plaza Crystalville 2, Jalan 22B/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas 50480 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
info@imola.com.my
http://www.imola.com.my
InvisibleShield Sdn. Bhd
-9177307 or +6016-9
13, Jalan Putera 12/1 Bandar Mahkota Cheras 43200 Cher
wwengkin@tm.net.my

Called up Paintshield located in Glenmarie, Shah Alam and their providing that service for RM400. Lamination includes the fog lights together with the headlights.

beemerx;538872 said:
Called up Paintshield located in Glenmarie, Shah Alam and their providing that service for RM400. Lamination includes the fog lights together with the headlights.

As an option, you can find VentureShield protection film near your area. http://invisibleshieldmy.blogspot.com

The Lamin-X headlight protection is at QQQ Audio, Jalan Pudu. You can call Chon@012-316 2222.

Eaton;538878 said:
As an option, you can find VentureShield protection film near your area. http://invisibleshieldmy.blogspot.com

The Lamin-X headlight protection is at QQQ Audio, Jalan Pudu. You can call Chon@012-316 2222.

I had the lIntshield installed on my previous car, the onlythink I don't really like is the consation occurred after heavy rain...without it the condensation is hardly there...

megatnh;538952 said:
I had the lIntshield installed on my previous car, the onlythink I don't really like is the consation occurred after heavy rain...without it the condensation is hardly there...

erm... I learn something new today. I didn't realize it. Is the headlamp switched on?
When the light is switched on, the lamp is hotter than outside, hardly you can get condensation inside the lamp.
If the light is turned off, then have to check the headlight ventilation. Usually can see a small hose bent downward at the back.

beemerx;538506 said:
Dear sifus,

I know this has been discussed in another thread before but I can't seem to find it.

Where can I go and get my headlights tinted or coated with the protective film so that it's shielded from peebles & small stones?

Thank you very much.

Did mine at GS Auto, JLN 223

etquah;539139 said:
Did mine at GS Auto, JLN 223

How much did they charge you for it? Does it include the lamination of the fog lights as well? It's a clear coat film right bro?

What if there headlight lense is already not in the best condition ? Should we restore the surface before applying the film ?

IanDaddy;539324 said:
What if there headlight lense is already not in the best condition ? Should we restore the surface before applying the film ?

Definetely, it just serve as a protection only. Anyhow you got to restore the lense first.:wink:

IanDaddy;539324 said:

Hi
to me if you want to keep your bimmer for a long time than it's good if you fit the shield. But if you are the person who get a new car every 3 year or so better not fit it as you don't fully optimize your RM ...

Top Bottom