H&R Sport Springs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

raistlin

Club Guest
Guys,Just want to to ask where did you get your H&R sport springs and how long will installation take? Planning to lower my ride.Thanks

Look for maroonbug aka Andrew 017-218 9300...hes at Kota damansara
Installation may take approximately 2 hrs

Any alteration or modification during warranty period...the warranty void...
Please bare in mind...

aku ada stereng lori dan bas......kau ada....

How long is the warranty period again?? SA neglected to mention to me that part (or I was totally excited and forgot to ask).

sorry a bit off topic. How about changing rims? does it void warranty or can only be done at the dealerships using original rim upgrades? I guess that also applies for M Performance stuff too. how?

affan66;844500 said:
sorry a bit off topic. How about changing rims? does it void warranty or can only be done at the dealerships using original rim upgrades? I guess that also applies for M Performance stuff too. how?

You have to read the T&C of the warranty la ... the answer is all there.

raistlin;844491 said:
How long is the warranty period again?? SA neglected to mention to me that part (or I was totally excited and forgot to ask).

2 years warranty starting from the date the car is registered.

affan66;844500 said:

Technically changing stuff with the dealerships would keep your warranty intact. Anything done outside, if detected and reported then warranty will be void. If close one eye, all also ok. If close two eye then car also cannot service.

Alang2 mau mod, which part of the warranty is void when you install d springs? The suspension, undercarriage, shock absorber or the whole car itself?

Also, what is the worst case scenario that could happen to your car by installing the springs, I.e. what could go wrong?

changing suspension voiding the car warranty is the most ridiculous thingy that bmw can come out with... !!! is it true? am too lazy to read... but.. hnR spring.... hehehheeh.. u need a better damper too. the standard abs will bottoms up every time u hit a pot hole.

the spring with the right dampers.. nice nice nice... i am on it!

What dampers do u recommend to match the springs?

Also, which is better to improve ride, handling and lowering? H&R springs with aftermarket shocks or use coilovers, e.g. KW V2?

bro,

read my thread on F30 bouncy no more..

raistlin;845469 said:
What dampers do u recommend to match the springs?

Also, which is better to improve ride, handling and lowering? H&R springs with aftermarket shocks or use coilovers, e.g. KW V2?

You can match it with Bilstein or Titans hehehe...
Mine H&R just match it with Boge automatic hahaha...:rock:

Volvos525i;845481 said:
You can match it with Bilstein or Titans hehehe...
Mine H&R just match it with Boge automatic hahaha...:rock:

masyuk boleh la....hehehehe...cabuutzzzzz

Bro,

Thank you for that thread (though it's a bit confusing for layman like me). But in summary, best set-up, bang for buck at the moment, is H&R springs and Titan absorbers? Hope you can update further in your thread. :)

alantiong;845480 said:
bro,

read my thread on F30 bouncy no more..

raistlin;845525 said:
Bro,

Thank you for that thread (though it's a bit confusing for layman like me). But in summary, best set-up, bang for buck at the moment, is H&R springs and Titan absorbers? Hope you can update further in your thread. :)

that is very much it is.. hnr + titan = yummy

raistlin have you put on the H&Rs? I am planning to lower too, but have been looking at the eibachs and H&R and so far dunno which to go.. I am afraid H&R may be too stiff.

Meanwhile I used Eibach before on my old old Vios once upon a time. They were fairly good.

Do share your experience / price and installation place.

cheers
Patrick

Top Bottom