GPS Car Tracking System

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Debezt Gps Tracking system - the suggested and worth gps tracking system in malaysia.
It approved by 'Sirim' and its server located in local malaysia.
Suitable for personal and fleet management.

Unit Price: RM988
Monthly Fee: RM25

Function:
1. real time vehicle tracking by both sms and internet
2. anti-theft alarms - abnormal car opening, abnormal car engine start, and abnormal car moving alerts
3. engine flameout
4. printable reports - overspeed reports, vehicles status details report, alarm query report etc.

www.debeztgps.com
www.beyond.com.my

i988.png

i486.png

i'm willing to add gps too~ but i have no idea which one suite me ..i found this share to all of my friend.
[video=youtube;Tv9knCPs5xs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9knCPs5xs[/video]

Greetings imjay n welcome to the forums. Kindly make your self intro at the newbie section b4 any posting is done. Its the forum rules bro and its no exception to anybody :4:. ... we will officially welcome you to the forum then....:top:

Bringing up an old thread :4:

Did bro haywire get this gadget installed eventually?

seewai;755047 said:
Bringing up an old thread :4:

Did bro haywire get this gadget installed eventually?

Hehe no. Came to realise its not easy to steal this car,and there's not many thieves that are interested in this old junk.

haywire;552070 said:
Has anybody installed a GPS tracking system to their car? Going back to Malaysia soon...and quite afraid that my car gets stolen.

Thinking of buying this and fit to my car:

Xexun GPS TK102-2 Tracker

Tk102-Realtime-GPS-GSM-GPRS-Tracker-Hard-Wired-Car-Charger.jpg

Can be hardwired and hidden into your car. Price is not bad at around £60.

Gives you peace of mind, can just call the unit and it will reply with a SMS indicating the car's location.

A GPS tracking system comes in many designs. A GPS tracking system is very useful in figuring out the place of anything from anywhere on the globe. So it is very beneficial device for any car owner. The price of GPS tracking system looks very reasonable which you have mentioned over here. I think It is affordable for anybody.

This is a good device, it incoperates basically all the feature you require. Hv used this on my previous ride, the main feature i like Is that u can locate, but not the exact spot, second you can also communicate with driver. Third u can imbolise the ride, n many more. But best not to show pics where u intend to conceal the unit, there might be intruders who will pick up the info incase, the cost of this units when I purchased was about rm1300

Those who interested and need more info about this device are welcome to pm me. Thanks

2012-08-28103045.jpg

2012-08-28103113.jpg

2012-08-28103424.jpg

2012-08-28103518.jpg

If you want the best GPS Tracking & Recovery, Use "CAPTOR" - Security Leader in Malaysia. We have a lot of customers with BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche, Lamborghini and even Ferrari.

CAPTOR IS GIVING A BIG DISCOUNT OF RM610.00! IF YOU HAVE ENROLLED WITH OUR PANEL INSURANCE, LISTED BELOW;

1) Allianz General Insurance (M) Bhd
2) American International Assurance
3) Chartis Malaysia Insurance Bhd (AIG Insurance Bhd)
4) Etiqa Insurance & Takaful
5) ING Insurance (M) Bhd
6) LonPac Insurance Bhd
7) Kurnia Insurance (M) Bhd
8) MCIS Zurich Insurance Bhd
9) MUI Zurich Insurance Bhd
10) OAC (M) Bhd
11) Prudential Assurance (M) Bhd
12) OAC (M) Bhd
13) Takaful Ikhlas Bhd
14) Tokio Marine Insurance (M) Bhd
15) Uni Asia General Insurance Bhd

WHY CHOOSE CAPTOR FOR TRACKING & RECOVERY?

• We are greatly SUPPORTED by these insurance companies listed above. Selected HIGH RISK vehicle are made compulsory to install our CAPTOR system by
ALLIANZ Insurance, if you want to buy a policy from them.
• We have our own RECOVERY TEAM throughout Peninsular Malaysia.
• We are the LEADER of TRACKING & RECOVERY SERVICE in Malaysia.
• We have ROOTED in Malaysia’s MARKET for more than 10 YEARS.
• Under statistic, our RECOVERY with Allianz is 90%.

Why are our price are as such?
Because we offer more than just a simple TRACKING. We offer RECOVERY & 24 Hour Hotline(We do all the work, then so could relax).We won't just let the police to handle everything, we work with them to get back your car in the recovery process.

Please see our latest recovery information
http://captor.com.my/CAPTOR_2012/recovery.html

Features;

• Tracking (GPS, GSM, RF)
• 24 Hours Recovery
• 24 Hours Command Center
• Tow Away Alert
• Temper Alert
• Anti-GPS Jamming
• Build-In Back-Up Battery
• Build-In Antenna
• GPRS Sim Card (Powered By Celcom)
• Remote Panic Button (Optional)

Hardware + Installation : RM2, 200.00 + RM200.00 (Installation - Complimentary)
Backup Battery : RM170.00 (Complimentary)
1st Yearly Fee : RM240.00.00 (Complimentary)
TOTAL : RM 2,200.00

CALL US NOW!!!

Afiq (HQ): 017 – 322 7270 Mat(HQ): 018 – 383 2562

This is one case i know involving captor.
The car was installed with captor.
car got stolen.
owner called to report.
Call center says will call back when they located the car
owner manage to track down the car manually not via captor.
owner was following the car and called up the service center.
moment later suddenly the stolen car swerve to stop at the side of the road and the thief just came out and ran off.
too me that sounds like inside job.

just my two cents, i rather have my own security than let a third party who has the ability to track my car. thats just scary.
Its not that i dont trust the company, its the human factor which you cant never be able to 100% control.

Personally between my dad and I we have device our own homemade system which was proven once. the thiefs had fully access to the car even had our spare keys as my parents were overseas. I wasnt in hometown. therefore the thiefs have ample time to try and start the car. but they couldnt. Worst part i had to catch the next available flight back as no one knows how to start the car :p

What I am trying to say is if anything is factory made as well runs a risk. you just need someone who has done alarm installation before and they would have the experience and know how on where to disable factory alarms.

Afiq Captor;779840 said:
If you want the best GPS Tracking & Recovery, Use "CAPTOR" - Security Leader in Malaysia. We have a lot of customers with BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche, Lamborghini and even Ferrari.

CAPTOR IS GIVING A BIG DISCOUNT OF RM610.00! IF YOU HAVE ENROLLED WITH OUR PANEL INSURANCE, LISTED BELOW;

1) Allianz General Insurance (M) Bhd
2) American International Assurance
3) Chartis Malaysia Insurance Bhd (AIG Insurance Bhd)
4) Etiqa Insurance & Takaful
5) ING Insurance (M) Bhd
6) LonPac Insurance Bhd
7) Kurnia Insurance (M) Bhd
8) MCIS Zurich Insurance Bhd
9) MUI Zurich Insurance Bhd
10) OAC (M) Bhd
11) Prudential Assurance (M) Bhd
12) OAC (M) Bhd
13) Takaful Ikhlas Bhd
14) Tokio Marine Insurance (M) Bhd
15) Uni Asia General Insurance Bhd

WHY CHOOSE CAPTOR FOR TRACKING & RECOVERY?

• We are greatly SUPPORTED by these insurance companies listed above. Selected HIGH RISK vehicle are made compulsory to install our CAPTOR system by
ALLIANZ Insurance, if you want to buy a policy from them.
• We have our own RECOVERY TEAM throughout Peninsular Malaysia.
• We are the LEADER of TRACKING & RECOVERY SERVICE in Malaysia.
• We have ROOTED in Malaysia’s MARKET for more than 10 YEARS.
• Under statistic, our RECOVERY with Allianz is 90%.

Why are our price are as such?
Because we offer more than just a simple TRACKING. We offer RECOVERY & 24 Hour Hotline(We do all the work, then so could relax).We won't just let the police to handle everything, we work with them to get back your car in the recovery process.

Please see our latest recovery information
http://captor.com.my/CAPTOR_2012/recovery.html

Features;

• Tracking (GPS, GSM, RF)
• 24 Hours Recovery
• 24 Hours Command Center
• Tow Away Alert
• Temper Alert
• Anti-GPS Jamming
• Build-In Back-Up Battery
• Build-In Antenna
• GPRS Sim Card (Powered By Celcom)
• Remote Panic Button (Optional)

Hardware + Installation : RM2, 200.00 + RM200.00 (Installation - Complimentary)
Backup Battery : RM170.00 (Complimentary)
1st Yearly Fee : RM240.00.00 (Complimentary)
TOTAL : RM 2,200.00

CALL US NOW!!!

Afiq (HQ): 017 – 322 7270 Mat(HQ): 018 – 383 2562

a good info..but this is your first post and it's deem to be commercial ..

slyder;779880 said:
This is one case i know involving captor.
The car was installed with captor.
car got stolen.
owner called to report.
Call center says will call back when they located the car
owner manage to track down the car manually not via captor.
owner was following the car and called up the service center.
moment later suddenly the stolen car swerve to stop at the side of the road and the thief just came out and ran off.
too me that sounds like inside job.

just my two cents, i rather have my own security than let a third party who has the ability to track my car. thats just scary.
Its not that i dont trust the company, its the human factor which you cant never be able to 100% control.

Personally between my dad and I we have device our own homemade system which was proven once. the thiefs had fully access to the car even had our spare keys as my parents were overseas. I wasnt in hometown. therefore the thiefs have ample time to try and start the car. but they couldnt.

What I am trying to say is if anything is factory made as well runs a risk. you just need someone who has done alarm installation before and they would have the experience and know how on where to disable factory alarms.

Yes i'm am from CAPTOR HQ - AFIQ. Could i get the car registration number, i want to check on our records.Because as far as I know, if the car had Immobilizer installed, we would only use that when our recovery team are in "eye sight" distance.And when that happen, the thief would usually ran away for his life. But if what you say is true, that there's "involvement of staff" in CAPTOR, I damn well want to know who and bring him to justice.

Afiq thanks for your response. Well it was only suspected. My friend was the victim but he got back the car already. It was a harrier which few years ago was a popular target. Dont think he would remember the person name :p

Our e39 is considered as "no market value" for thieves. These are smart people, well syndicated and based on supply & demand, they would rather go for e60 and e90. Have not heard e39 being stolen for many years in Malaysia. Likewise in the UK, have you heard about e39 being stolen?? However if you are still concerned that your e39 530i maybe stolen in Malaysia, do get the neccesary security GPS system for a peace of mind.

Above statement is scaring me....pls send me a private message....i need to know which model is suitable for my 2006 E60 525i. tq

Hello. Well you have to keep in mind that this only a simple device. It works locating your coordinates by gps and proceeding to a software over sms or anything like. But there is a problem that if your car is stolen and secured in underground or a steel cased garage - gps won't work. Sometimes thief's do use even an alluminum covering to prevent gsm signals reporting location. Believe me, I've experienced this, my first family car was stolen like this (bmw x1). You have to explore more your desired purchase tracker. It is important to know how does works programming side, and how does it reports a location. At this time there is more advanced so called tracker. I've tested one, named car tracking system. It works on principle constantly reporting your location and recording location history. Then it is easier to locate which direction car (or other property) was transporter after a thief :/

Top Bottom