Vehicle Tracking and Recovery

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro,

I installed the BMW Telematics Platform Accessory (TPA). It's from BMW so warranty is intact. It has vehicle tracking, immobilizer and crash sensors. Involves some fees for installation and yearly renewal. Talk to your SA.

very interested in the telematics platform accessory. however the price tag is so hefty. Who maintains it ? BMW or a private vendor ?

You can get a gps tracker at RM 140 - no monthly charge except for your GSM sim card monthly cost

Also free software lah. Personally i like the GT038 car tracker. Forget the unit's battery, just get in permanently connected to the car battery and hidden in the car somewhere,

I kinda like Kuntakintes basic idea to hide a phone with friend finder link to it. Or even a dummy stickers that you have installed in a double alarm which actually u didnt have any. Sometime the basic lean slick lie could be helpful. Since all these thieves are clever and some even gone for trainings for whatever new gadgets introduced to the market. I was told by an alarm experts/technician worked in one of the leading car accessories in town that when ever a new alarm (e.g cobra) goes to the market, these technician were sent overseas (bangkok/japan/taiwan) by their employer to go for these training for this new gadgets in order for them to easily diagnose problems and install to the cars. The best part is , among those technicians, are also master of thieves, carjackers, hijackers. So they know how, what and where to look at to disarmed those alarms. Thats why they took very little time to steal cars nmo matter how canggih you put into those ride.

I just plan to go to office and back home when i got the car..hahaha jgn melencong suda.

Top Bottom