Good Condition Car - 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Azman Warren

Club Guest
Dear Sifu,Thinking of buying a pre-owned 320i but not sure how to determine the actual car condition. I do not trust the dealer explanation that the pre-owned car was used by high flyer sales person or top management for 3 month before floating it to the open market with huge discount. How many units could they treat the same manner quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis. Doesnt make sense to me. They will be making a great lost with this approach, right?. So, need sifu guidance to check or inspect personally if the car are really in good condition beside they could perform the so called electronic or computerised checking on the car. Please also advice if servicing is needed right away after purchasing for a pre-owned car with mileage < 5K KM

Azman Warren;387888 said:
Dear Sifu,

Thinking of buying a pre-owned 320i but not sure how to determine the actual car condition. I do not trust the dealer explanation that the pre-owned car was used by high flyer sales person or top management for 3 month before floating it to the open market with huge discount. How many units could they treat the same manner quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis. Doesnt make sense to me. They will be making a great lost with this approach, right?. So, need sifu guidance to check or inspect personally if the car are really in good condition beside they could perform the so called electronic or computerised checking on the car. Please also advice if servicing is needed right away after purchasing for a pre-owned car with mileage < 5K KM

get the pre-owned car from authorized dealer i.e auto bavaria, ingress auto or sapura auto. I think the price is more or less the same to what the outside dealer is quoting.

Plus having a big and strong mind to MAKE BIG NOISE should anything be not right during the BSRI period (when you buy from the authorized dealers) and ensure they repair or replace it for you.

Top Bottom