Going to JB today!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azwanb

Club Guest
Guys, going to JB today and am wondering if there are any BMW shops (cheap please after the service debacle I had to got through this week!) in JB that sells the chrome kidney grill for the e39 and some other accessories for the car. Actually, I saw a mesh chrome grill on ebay once but never found it again. Anybody doing this in Malaysia? Anybody for Teh Tarik while i'm there in the weekend (evening only lor - after buka puasa ma...). BTW, need good directions as not exactly an expert in JB.

While in JB look for M-Technic Performance in Johor Jaya. Maybe they can help you find your chrome kidney grille. Give Mr Yong of M-Technic a call. I already PM you his number.

Hey thanks for the advice and telephone number guys (Esp XtraCoolJustin for the PM). I wanted to get in touch with some of you and also go shopping for the car stuff but could not do it as I did not have much time after doing all my chores in JB.

The drive from JB to KL was interesting last night though as there were a few other UDMs who were in the mood for a spirited drive. There was one black 3 Series Coupe though who was just a bit more than spirited.. :)

The drive between Seremban and KL was the most interesting as I was trying to keep pace with an e60 and a new black Honda Accord. But most importantly, I got back home safe at midnight last night.

azwanb said:
Hey thanks for the advice and telephone number guys (Esp XtraCoolJustin for the PM). I wanted to get in touch with some of you and also go shopping for the car stuff but could not do it as I did not have much time after doing all my chores in JB.

The drive from JB to KL was interesting last night though as there were a few other UDMs who were in the mood for a spirited drive. There was one black 3 Series Coupe though who was just a bit more than spirited.. :)

The drive between Seremban and KL was the most interesting as I was trying to keep pace with an e60 and a new black Honda Accord. But most importantly, I got back home safe at midnight last night.

Hi azwan,
I was away at KL so couldn't meet up with you for your shopping. Glad that you enjoyed the drive down and up. I thought Seremban and KL road is undergoing some road works? Caught in the jam on my way up and down... :(

Yes there were plenty of roadworks. The drive down was painful until I got to Johor borders. The drive back to KL though was much smoother. It was really fun. I really think we should have a mass drive somewhere and longer than the last Putrajaya 5ers Le Tour. Just need to think of an idea and most importantly, timing.

azwanb said:
Yes there were plenty of roadworks. The drive down was painful until I got to Johor borders. The drive back to KL though was much smoother. It was really fun. I really think we should have a mass drive somewhere and longer than the last Putrajaya 5ers Le Tour. Just need to think of an idea and most importantly, timing.

Well, bro, last year there was a convoy from KL to JB! And I believe there was one from KL to Penang this year as well.:)

Top Bottom