Gabriel Spring and shocks

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anaksarawak

Official Member
I had an amazing experience on a nice 3er with Gabriel shocks during the recent MFest. Am very pleased with the nice feel but cant believe its price! Just a quarter of B6 or B8 Anyone here with Gabriel? Your review please.http://gabriel.com/our-products/car-light-truck-van/maxcontrol/I forgot to ask him where he purchase his.
maxcontrol1.jpg

How did it handle corners n straights bro? Compared to stocks?

If I not mistaken Gabriel shocks are mainly use by 4x4:wink:

Is there any dealer here carry shock for sedan car in Malaysia?

The car belong to one of Mfest committee, my bad for not asking for his number. The ride is firm but not too hash, very little body roll.

This is good alternative to harder suspension compare to oem. By the way Munich auto sells them. My friends e34 M60B40 uses it. Nice and firm. But his set up is standard ones.

This is good alternative to harder suspension compare to oem. By the way Munich auto sells them. My friends e34 M60B40 uses it. Nice and firm. But his set up is standard ones.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Felix,

Btw, Munich is next to BA segambut.[/QUOTE]

Just called them and no more stock and have wait till next month. RM140 each for rear. They don't have for E46 front but available for e30, e34, E28 front RM280 each.

was on it on my e30 years ago. very firm - cracked my top mount.

535i;784948 said:
was on it on my e30 years ago. very firm - cracked my top mount.

No la, your car too fast around corners..

By the way, with what springs u matching with ?

anaksarawak;784894 said:
Just called them and no more stock and have wait till next month. RM140 each for rear. They don't have for E46 front but available for e30, e34, E28 front RM280 each.

Rm140 each for the rear is really good price. I paid rm420 for boge shocks. Would have gone for Gabriels instead. Used them on my accord and jeep before. Pretty good. Lasted close to 3 years..

Interesting, just as about the time i'm thinking of changing my rears too.

@anaksarawak, do you know exactly when the stocks are coming? And does munich do installation as well?

pussy;784952 said:
No la, your car too fast around corners..

By the way, with what springs u matching with ?

I-bak - Kosas time .. a few of us were on it .. After tht - we changed to Bilstein for Merc at Fatty .. kau-tim

anaksarawak;784894 said:

Thanks for sharing bro, i might need new shockers for my e34 soon.....this is interesting

JFT63;785317 said:
Thanks for sharing bro, i might need new shockers for my e34 soon.....this is interesting

What to do bro, small income but big heart for BMW so need to be smart to source for good deals

Top Bottom