Futsal Any Takers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
phew managed to play for 1.5hrs wit 9 players ONLY..............good sweat

yup..yup..body aching all over..hehehe...but I'll never forget the WONDERFUL GOAL I SCORED FROM HALF COURT>>HEHEHE..perfect chip

johnj;377557 said:
yup..yup..body aching all over..hehehe...but I'll never forget the WONDERFUL GOAL I SCORED FROM HALF COURT>>HEHEHE..perfect chip

I guess the letters are in bold bcoz of the goalkeeper u managed to beat la:D

Anyway good sweat yesterday, even RB had to run a bit. Won't forget the distractions we had off court:love:

It was also very nice to meet all the other 8 players:cool:

heheheh...its good to beat creamy and score!!..yeeeeeeeehaaaa!!

relly nice exercise la last nite...!!
errr..macha 4 that goal sure ka u use ur feet not ur hands..1??

Good try la, but I'm quite sure all will agree when I say It was a sublime fluke. Just that creamy made you a better player than even Robinho:thefinger:

rumbe rumbe sorry macha, I can't lie thru my teeth la:D

Time to cabbbuuuutzzzz:vroam:

hehehe..climenta..no probs..the imp thing is that we had massive fun..even in the midst of panting we can afford to have a good laugh!!..hehehe

johnj;377620 said:
hehehe..climenta..no probs..the imp thing is that we had massive fun..even in the midst of panting we can afford to have a good laugh!!..hehehe

yeah bro, esp the part where the ladies walked by & the sight of RB screaming at his defenders at the top of his lungs:rofl:

i thot the panting was bcoz of the ladies....

dei rabaman.....

wipe off those air liur la.....

and creamy..dribbling the ball towards them instead of the post!!..my my!!!

dei rubberman if not surely u cant score................me gave chance aje to make u look good hehehehe

ok la macha...
till our next sweating session...
lets see is it relly ur so call sublime skill or just a luck..!!!
bailey surely gonna be more xtra caution..!!!

i also want to put the new avatar WITH SOMEONE KENA KANGKANG hehehehehe yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bailey;377807 said:
i also want to put the new avatar WITH SOMEONE KENA KANGKANG hehehehehe yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

now that will be real farneee la mr.creamy

not once lah dei if im not mistaken 3 times wor KENA KANGKANG yeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bailey;377922 said:
not once lah dei if im not mistaken 3 times wor KENA KANGKANG yeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

celebrate while you can la creamy brader, next session my turn to hooorayyyeeeehhaaaa!!!

Top Bottom