FS: CD Player, 2 units of Amplifier, 1 unit of sub-woofer and cables

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

elixir

Club Guest
I am putting up the following items for sale. It will fit the e46 perfectly, with all the cables and boards.The subwoofer will fit nicely on top of the battery cover too.1 x Alpine CDA 9887 CD player1 x Player adapter plate1 x Precision Power A404 Amplifier1 x Precision Power PCX480 Amplifier1 x JL Audio Sub-woofer1 x Rear speaker board1 set of custom boards to mount the amps1 set of cables to connect the front speakers, tweeters and sub-wooferThe CD Player is 2 years old. I do not know exactly how old the amps and sub-woofer are as I bought them from a forummer 2-1/2 years ago.Everything is working perfectly. Selling these items because I'm not driving this car very often now and may change to another car soon.Price: RM2,200 negotiableLet me know you anyone wish to view the items.Thanks.

PPI Amps normally have thier birthcerts or warranty sticker at the bottom of the amp. You can check there. PPI Art series is a legendary series :)
JL sub looks like the W1 or W3v2
Perhaps you should confirm which model is it.

Nevertheless this set is at a very good price.
Anyone who wants to upgrade should consider this as it is a very good price.

Thanks for the helpful comments slyder. I'll try to get the details when I'm back to Malaysia next week.

Top Bottom