Found a 325Ci, good buy?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ebayer

Club Guest
Hi, I have been reading these forums for some time and have been looking for an e46 325 / 330ci for some time. I managed to find one in reasonably good condition at a dealer for a 325ci 2003 m-sport (pre-FL) for about RM120K. The mileage is about 50K as it is only a weekend car and it comes with full service history. It also comes with 18" BBS rims (slightly dented).I am planning to get it sent to one of the forum-recommended workshops for inspection before committing. Is it a good buy?

i'm not certain about market value. just make sure it get checked by a good mechanic.. good luck.

mayb same gua, is it name Tan, he offer me RM108 dude. If sell to u higher price then cincai la, i go for 325 4 door SMG or Msport. Still many choice for me. There is a 325ci at selayang too selling 95k. If the seller wanna sell u then im ok. 1st come 1st serve. But he he told me last price was 108k.

perryyip73;559416 said:
mayb same gua, is it name Tan, he offer me RM108 dude. If sell to u higher price then cincai la, i go for 325 4 door SMG or Msport. Still many choice for me. There is a 325ci at selayang too selling 95k. If the seller wanna sell u then im ok. 1st come 1st serve. But he he told me last price was 108k.

Yes same guy, he says he is upgrading to X6. If he offered you RM108K, I suggest you take it. Thank god for these forums or I would have overpaid by RM12K! I am only interested in 2-dr e46. Is that RM95K in Selayang a m-sport? How is the condition?

Yes it is the same 325ci msport u saw, his name is Tan. Im bout to pay him deposit once hes back from outstation. Its ok if u can offer him higher, no heart feeling. Yeah about the 325ci from selayang, i went 2 weeks ago, saw the car, its pretty looks good. Skin colour interior, Navi double din player, phone ready. Overall the car condition not bad too. The price is 95k.
Meanwhile i have few more choices, 325 SMG year 02 = 100k, 325 SMG year 03 =109, 320ci 2.2 year 01 = 87k. 325 msport year 05 = 120k.

perryyip73;559421 said:
Yes it is the same 325ci msport u saw, his name is Tan. Im bout to pay him deposit once hes back from outstation. Its ok if u can offer him higher, no heart feeling. Yeah about the 325ci from selayang, i went 2 weeks ago, saw the car, its pretty looks good. Skin colour interior, Navi double din player, phone ready. Overall the car condition not bad too. The price is 95k.
Meanwhile i have few more choices, 325 SMG year 02 = 100k, 325 SMG year 03 =109, 320ci 2.2 year 01 = 87k. 325 msport year 05 = 120k.

The one in Selayang you are talking should be this one advertised on mudah.com.my?:

http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+325i+ci-6946813.htm

Have you had the 325ci m-sport from Tan inspected by a BMW workshop? I am alright if you take the car. It is a good deal at RM108K. Please note he told me that the light control module had been changed and it is not original BMW (half-cut I think) but everything else looks good to me (some dents on the rims).

OI Alex !!! u havent answer me, what time is the best time to meet u at ur restoran on saturday ? im bringing my wife and my little boy :D eat free !!!!! wahahahahahah. oh ya, from ur place to melaka need takes how long ? i got wedding dinner at 6.

Yes it is the 325ci from selayang, that is the car i saw. Wow tan didnt told me bout the module changed, havent inspect the car yet nor test drive. If the light module not much different, then i will go for it since already talk to Tan many times, its no good if keep wasting people time. Did u call Tan saying i will buy it ? cause he might think wait for u and not selling it to me.
There is 320 ci 2.2 silver not bad too, but the owner chinese wanna sell at nearly 90k, condition is good cause he replaced every broken parts. With sunroof , spend over 10k + for audio system, interior black.

ebayer;559356 said:
Hi, I have been reading these forums for some time and have been looking for an e46 325 / 330ci for some time.

I managed to find one in reasonably good condition at a dealer for a 325ci 2003 m-sport (pre-FL) for about RM120K. The mileage is about 50K as it is only a weekend car and it comes with full service history. It also comes with 18" BBS rims (slightly dented).

I am planning to get it sent to one of the forum-recommended workshops for inspection before committing. Is it a good buy?

Hey dude, i called up Tan, u can go ahead buy from him. Cause i cant afford to pay higher price due to i sold my car at lower price. Anyway i will now go for other choices ive surveyed. Gd luck bro.

Bro no need to rush even if your car being sold u still hv your SLK to rite ma. Take your time to surway slowly-slowly as what u do on your E46.

I need a car for my wife. Only have 1 week for me to survey :D My mom now drive my 2nd car liao, so no 2nd car. I try to get the best. no worry :D

It is so refreshing and nice to see civil people chatting. Perry and ebayer, wish there was more of you guys out there. Good luck to the both of you in your pursuit of the ultimate driving machine.

Daytona;559697 said:
It is so refreshing and nice to see civil people chatting. Perry and ebayer, wish there was more of you guys out there. Good luck to the both of you in your pursuit of the ultimate driving machine.

Haha, thx bro. Today i went sunway saw a 325 SMG, its was superb. Eventho year is 02, but the car condition is still very good. Except i havent test drive. Only selling 100k and mileage abit high. Yen also looking for Ci version. He is also from klang, but he only can go for 318ci or 320ci. I will help him out for the price.

Ebayer,

Saw u and the 325ci at WP Auto today. The car looks good just now. Just go for it bro, nothing feels as good as UDM gotta tell u dat. all de best bro.

Bo_Greene;560075 said:
Ebayer,

Saw u and the 325ci at WP Auto today. The car looks good just now. Just go for it bro, nothing feels as good as UDM gotta tell u dat. all de best bro.

LOL, thanks bro. Heard your 6-pot as you drove away. Definitely a small world! After the inspection, Albert said the car is generally in a good condition with no oil leaks and no previous accidents. Just some odd vibration when aircond compressor is on and the engine mounting is not as great as it should be. He says shouldn't cost too much to fix. Anyone have any thoughts?

Also he said the 50K mileage seems a bit low for a 2005 reg car and it is not in line with the wear and tear on the seats. Should I bring the key to BMW to get the mileage verified? Esp since this is a UK spec car and I think their mileages are generally higher.

Ebayer,

Small world eh'.. Anyway why dont u take the car to APD in Glenmarie next to the Mitsubishi showroom. they'll be able to verify your mileage. Lets go out for teh tarik once u get your car. haha

Top Bottom